PhillyPhreak54

When Brady beat the Rams in 2002 Mahomes was in kindergarten

SD

So when he beat the Eagles he was in 2nd grade

PhillyPhreak54

I hope the Chiefs beat the shtein out of the Bucs

MDS

he didnt beat the eagles, 5 did

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

I want to see Brady win again.  Go Tampa.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Who wins it?

Let's go Chiefs.

QB Eagles

I've reached the point with Brady where I'm just kind of in awe he's still out there and playing in Super Bowls. I think the Chiefs are much better but am pulling for the crafty old vet and the weird assemblage of personalities on that Bucs team.

Diomedes

I personally dislike Brady but I love a GOAT in sports.  I'm an NFC guy.  I can't root for Andy Reid.

Go Bucs.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on February 07, 2021, 03:19:59 PM
Who wins it?

Let's go Chiefs.

Andy got his feel good moment last year, and this year one of his failsons drunk drove and hit some kids. Go Bucs.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

tom brady being mad is one of my kinks so

go chiefs?

ice grillin you

all time worst call?

shocking it's a garbage PI
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Geowhizzer

Refs definitely making themselves known in this game.

SD

Quote from: Geowhizzer on February 07, 2021, 08:15:46 PM
Refs definitely making themselves known in this game.

That's what happens when you let women ref big games

Rome

Oh hey... Brady is winning because of... wait for it... the refs. 

Shocking.