Updated Concreteboard Banner

Started by Mad-Lad, March 07, 2008, 01:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Mad-Lad

I updated it a month ago, but need to swap out Nabbs and Sheldon. I should be able to get it updated this week assuming they don't trade Samuel or anyone else. Oh and if they draft Tebow he will never be on the banner. He will instead be thrown into the sun.

Seabiscuit36

throw Shawn Andrews into the sun also MadLad.  Maybe put Kendra's funbags up there, and a random Mark Chumura
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PoopyfaceMcGee

Maybe it's best to put current "leaders" on one side and Eagle legends on the other side.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: Mad-Lad on April 06, 2010, 07:39:13 AM
I updated it a month ago, but need to swap out Nabbs and Sheldon. I should be able to get it updated this week assuming they don't trade Samuel or anyone else. Oh and if they draft Tebow he will never be on the banner. He will instead be thrown into the sun.

Westbrook and Andrews?
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

phattymatty

that would work.  how about erin andrews, a cheesesteak, Rocky, and ryan phillippe.

i could do that if you want.

Seabiscuit36

if Phillipie is on there, i want Killer Bee's chasing him
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Sgt PSN

my inner igylogue is saying that buddy,randall, jb, reggie, seth, dirty, ea and byars should be on the banner and that the banner should take up half of the page. 

Mad-Lad

Quote from: PhillyGirl on April 06, 2010, 09:12:46 AM
Quote from: Mad-Lad on April 06, 2010, 07:39:13 AM

Westbrook and Andrews?

correction: I updated it a month ago but never forwarded it to GF to upload.

Westbrook and Andrews have been removed, Vick was shifted to the front.  You know, the good things going on with this team.

PhillyPhanInDC

Can we just put 8 different shots of Vick on it?
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

Susquehanna Birder

Just take all the players out, and make a fancy, artsy-fartsy green banner.

PhillyPhreak54

I'd go with the Mike Schad-David Alexander-Reggie Singletary and Ian Beckles look.

mussa

Celek, Weaver/Shady, Kolb for offense. DJ Jack should be front offense.

Maybe switch out Sheldon for Bunkley?

Tebow would go in the middle backlit with halo over helmet.
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Seabiscuit36