2008 Philadelphia Phillies Season/Playoff Thread (Die Mets Die)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2008, 09:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

2-1 Injuns.

The Phillies are seriously playing like a bunch of boneheads, though.  Amazing.

MDS

coste looked like he was trying to ground into a double play there

and could myers look any worse tonight? every other ball is ripped, he is just asking to get shelled.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Rome

MDS

this should be his last inning. myers has nothing again, get him the farg out of there.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: MDS on September 24, 2008, 07:29:35 PM
The old Myers is back bitches.

I was just going to say... the magic is over, and the wife-beating hillbilly is back.

Don Ho

Geowhizzer

PoopyfaceMcGee

MDS

Don Ho