The YouTube Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, June 28, 2006, 01:18:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

you were in a crib sucking your thumb

were you running errands and missing games on sundays back then too?

ha that imdb thing is bizarre....i wonder if a bunch of eagles made it because of that dvd....no im not taking the time to look into it...romey get on it
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

I remember Arkansas Fred and Calvin Williams well. There was one game against Washington, maybe you can help me with the year IGY, when Randall lead a big comeback and hit Calvin in the endzone at the Vet to win the game in the final seconds.

PhillyPhreak54

Found this on Steve Czaban's site...

The Nutty Buddy

Watch as a guy takes a baseball from a pitching machine about 3 feet away straight to the nuts. He's selling a product called the nutty buddy.

The endorsement from ex-MLBer Chris Sabo is hilarious because of the way he says "testicles". He should've been wearing those goggles when he did the interview though.

Speaking of cups breaking - I had one busted my senior year of high school and it was a traumatic experience. It saved the boys but certainly shook me up. Especially when I took the cup out and it was in about six pieces.

ice grillin you

There was one game against Washington, maybe you can help me with the year IGY, when Randall lead a big comeback and hit Calvin in the endzone at the Vet to win the game in the final seconds.

i wanna say that game was 91 phreak but im not sure

the best was the al harris lateral to wes hopkins that set up the keith jackson td to win 42-37 in washington
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 14, 2006, 10:40:58 AMwere you running errands and missing games on sundays back then too?

I was farging your mom, so yeah..I was doing chores
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 14, 2006, 12:29:14 PMthe best was the al harris lateral to wes hopkins that set up the keith jackson td to win 42-37 in washington

that's a fact, jack
what a play
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Geowhizzer

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on November 14, 2006, 11:47:49 AM
Found this on Steve Czaban's site...

The Nutty Buddy

Watch as a guy takes a baseball from a pitching machine about 3 feet away straight to the nuts. He's selling a product called the nutty buddy.

The endorsement from ex-MLBer Chris Sabo is hilarious because of the way he says "testicles". He should've been wearing those goggles when he did the interview though.

Speaking of cups breaking - I had one busted my senior year of high school and it was a traumatic experience. It saved the boys but certainly shook me up. Especially when I took the cup out and it was in about six pieces.

:o

That was former Cardinal pitcher Mark Littell.  He's got to have some screws loose. NO man, I don't care how wonderful the "Nutty Buddy" supposedly is, no sane man is going to voluntarily take one in the sack.

SD_Eagle5

Pee Wee football fight in Texas

QuoteCORPUS CHRISTI, Texas - November 14, 2006 - A PeeWee football game got out of hand in Texas recently when the grown-ups started fighting.

On November 4th, two Pee Wee football teams were going head-to-head in Corpus Christi.

The kids, league age five and six, watched as coach Robert Watson began arguing with 18-year-old referee Marc Benavides.

The ref says the coach yelled and swore at him, so he threw the coach out of the game.

That's when the ref is punched and knocked unconscious.

A nearby parent then jumps on the coach to get him away from the children, and other parents rush to the scene.

The president of the Corpus Christi Football League says violence will not be tolerated. Charges are pending against the coach who threw the first punch.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

You rarely see this. Especially in the South. Hmmmm.

Phreak, was that your cousin?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Yes. You have my family tree pegged. :(

Butchers Bill

Funny, disgusting, or both?  I say both.   :-D

NSFW:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=44bb1f4594

Yeah...its not YouTube but its a video.
I believe I've passed the age of consciousness and righteous rage
I found that just surviving was a noble fight.
I once believed in causes too,
I had my pointless point of view,
And life went on no matter who was wrong or right.

Father Demon

Redneck Rocket Launcher

This takes a long time to load, but it's pretty rednecky.
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

Feva

Quote from: hbionic on November 14, 2006, 03:24:19 AM
Cunningham to Barnett

I saw that play in person.  Unbelievable.  We lost that day 30-23 but I was was the one talking shtein to my brother, a Bills fan... all the way home.

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on November 14, 2006, 11:19:26 AM
I remember Arkansas Fred and Calvin Williams well. There was one game against Washington, maybe you can help me with the year IGY, when Randall lead a big comeback and hit Calvin in the endzone at the Vet to win the game in the final seconds.

1989.  42-37 final.  Pretty much the game that made me an Eagles fan.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Phanatic

I need a Cunningham jersey...
This post is brought to you by Alcohol!