2020 NFL Draft

Started by Diomedes, April 23, 2020, 09:56:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 23, 2020, 09:01:32 PM
I'm not sure how far behind my stream is.

The Eagles just picked Marcus Smith. 

Diomedes

Carolina's pick is in but we gotta sell IBM and insurance, cut to commercial
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

ive never seen him play but i can safely say there is a 0% chance justin herbet is good
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on April 23, 2020, 09:07:39 PM
ive never seen him play but i can safely say there is a 0% chance justin herbet is good

Got scared and reached bc Tua was gone

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 23, 2020, 09:11:44 PM
Quote from: MDS on April 23, 2020, 09:07:39 PM

Got scared and reached bc Tua was gone

if they wanted tua they easily couldve moved up to 3 or 4. if you think tua is a special qb go get him who cares what the price is. standing pat and taking the 3rd best qb on the board at 6 is just a complete loser move

panthers getting they TANK on. they have 1, maybe 2 good players. no qb. what do you do? take an interior defensive lineman.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

btwn pick 10 and 15 if there 3 or more wr's taken then bad for eagles

2 good

less than 2 incredible
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

when is the last time there wasnt a trade in the top 10

ice grillin you

i dont know but wirfs is dropping...maybe one of these in the need of a wr teams comes off their wide out and takes him

MDS

oakland is taking one....the sf pick has been trade central

this is the moment

ice grillin you

oakland should take one but i can see gruden doing something crazy...like maybe even taking a wr but taking mims or aiuyk

Diomedes

Talking Book out, Jimi Hendrix in
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

ooooooooh jets took an OL and not wirfs

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

MDS

jon grudens family are all midgets