2020 NFL Draft

Started by Diomedes, April 23, 2020, 09:56:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i dont think theres that much of a difference btwn the guys left or really any of the first round guys...certainly not worth trading up for...cept for justin jefferson...i think hes a decent size notch below
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Jefferson in the first wouldn't make me happy

Trade up for CeeDee

QB Eagles

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 23, 2020, 10:07:20 PM
i dont think theres that much of a difference btwn the guys left or really any of the first round guys...certainly not worth trading up for...cept for justin jefferson...i think hes a decent size notch below

Jefferson a lock for the Birds then.

MDS

haha atlanta didnt trade, dallas wont....theres no excuse to not get him if you have to get to 18
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

honestly think its a coin flip as to who has the better nfl career cee dee...reagor or aiuyk...i actually would slightly rather have the latter two because of speed

PhillyPhreak54

Dallas fans think they're taking Lamb

ice grillin you

Quote from: QB Eagles on April 23, 2020, 10:09:40 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 23, 2020, 10:07:20 PM

Jefferson a lock for the Birds then.

hes like a much better arcega whiteside...i dont want someone that is going to have trouble separating in the nfl...give me speed or twitch guys

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 23, 2020, 10:11:30 PM
Dallas fans think they're taking Lamb

cant be dismissed but would be a giant waste of resources, which makes sense for jurrah
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

dont sleep on howie jumping on chaisson or aj mckinney...id be really happy with either

ice grillin you

gruden def going jordan love isnt he?

Rome

Oh that's not good at all. 

PhillyPhreak54

Motherfarging hell

Howie better start going corner in every round

MDS

95% jerry did it to spite the eagles

Rome

Who's the camera-whoring stewardess next to Jerrah?