Keeper League 14

Started by rjs246, August 01, 2014, 08:40:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomahawk

SD

Wife Beater 131.83      
The Cowchip Kellys 131.37

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Sgt PSN

I remember beating Munson last year by .04 because he had Doug Martin heading into Monday Night and I had a really slim lead.....like maybe 5 or 6 points.  Martin gave him enough points to overtake me, but then he got tackled for a loss, lost a fumble, and was injured all on the same play.  Once those points were deducted, I won by the slimmest margin I've ever seen. 

Couple years ago I stole one from Dio because he had Phillip Rivers and Rivers fumbled a snap on the last play of the game and either lost the fumble or was tackled for a loss and the point deduction ended up giving me the win by like a half point. 

SD

I have Murray in my league that I'm in first place (PPR) and was playing the guy in second place. I needed 18 pts. from Murray to win. So I was in the odd position of rooting for him to do well but not too well. Cowchips needed 18 going into the night but I had Bailey so he would have needed 23 to win. There's always stat corrections so I'm not breathing easy yet.

Zanshin

I don't get worked up about that shtein, honestly. I probably used to, but the best I can do is trot out the best matchups on the roster and hope for the best. That said, if the Eagles were going to lose to the Cardinals, you'd think Floyd could have at least caught one pass to put me over the top.

SD

Wife Beaters in 3rd and he's gonna take an elevator ride with Rome this weekend

PhillyPhreak54

Thanks to Rodgers and the Eagles defense I won when I had no business winning.

Yay.

Sgt PSN

I had eagles d in my other league. I also had a 30 pt lead going into the game last night so I was kind of hoping they didn't have a strong fantasy night since I didn't need them. Oh well, it's better this way. Had I won, I'd still be holding on to hope to make the playoffs. Now I can finally stop giving a shtein about this season and try to make some moves for next year.

SunMo

Jeremy Maclin is on the block for anybody who is interested
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

SD

Quote from: SunMo on November 12, 2014, 04:12:32 PM

damn your RBs blow

PhillyPhreak54

Munson

Not sure what you're looking for Sunny, but I have Tre Mason and Carlos Hyde available as rookie keepers.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

SD

Quote from: SunMo on November 12, 2014, 04:12:32 PM

Lamar Miller and Reggie Wayne or Vincent Jackson...or all 3 I don't care.

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on November 12, 2014, 07:25:29 PM
I need a RB

Can we trade keepers? I'd trade you Stafford and your choice of Lamar Miller/Denard Robinson and a WR since I see you have an open slot for Rodgers.