The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunMo

honestly, i think he would look like a bitch going back.  they (understandably so) shtein all over him, including the owner, when he went to Miami.  if he goes back it's basically saying he was ok with that.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

i want him to go back just because it will make for an unbelievable storyline....if bosh and lebron both go back to miami all this excitement will turn to zzzzz real quick

also if he goes to cle that really ups the chances that bosh goes to houston and hinkie magic can work that lin three way
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

i want to see the excuses cavs fans come up when he signs with them. also i sort of want to see them win a title, lord knows that cesspool of a city needs something good to happen.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Parsons signs a $46m offer sheet with Dallas

Hinkie's daddy is dumb for letting him go.

And people are saying Lebron has chosen Cleveland...no confirmation yet

PhillyPhreak54

Vegas books dropping Cavs championship odds to 6/1 and 7/1 in some spots

MDS

this rumor twitter age is a joke

nobody knows shtein yet that doesnt stop everyone from pretending they do
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Sources say...

Hate that phrase

Rome

Quote from: MDS on July 09, 2014, 08:23:20 PM
this rumor twitter age is a joke

nobody knows shtein yet that doesnt stop everyone from pretending they do

Nice to see you coming around on the monumental idiocy that is farging Twitter.

MDS

twitter in itself is a fine aggregate of information...its just when writers throw out this nonsense about sources saying this, or person in the know saying that. its all junk. 10 years ago they didnt have an outlet for that stuff. now being the first person to post something on twitter is a thing.

and its 1000 times worse in the nba because of the fanbase.

PhillyPhreak54

And Chris Broussard is awful too...his voice grates on me and he drops the word "sources" more than anyone

Eagles_Legendz

Woj is the only person I 100% buy when he talks about sources.

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 09, 2014, 09:24:41 PM
And Chris Broussard is awful too...his voice grates on me and he drops the word "sources" more than anyone

he also thinks gay people are going to burn in hell
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SunMo

twitter is phenomenal.  its easy to stay away from fake accounts...unless you're retarded
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

phattymatty

QuoteI agree that stepping back from the decision is a bad idea. LeBron needs to EMBRACE it. I think for the next 30 hours, LeBron should one by one eliminate a team from contention, once per hour. Once a team is out, they should loudly play the sound they play in the Hunger Games when someone dies throughout the whole city, letting the citizens know the King will not be playing for their team next year. Imagine the growing anticipation as LeBron slowly eliminates teams. It slowly approaches 10 p.m., and the basketball world stands still. THIS, this is how LeBron should do the Decision 2.0

any of you that like the nba really need to start reading the nba board on reddit. it's pretty amazing. twitter is dumb.

PhillyPhreak54

If they put that on PPV I'd pay to watch it.