The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigEd76

holy s***

Denver 121, New Orleans 63

ice grillin you

just looking at his numbers and rajon rondo is averaging a triple double in the playoffs
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

he's had 2 in this series so far, hasn't he?  i think i heard that he's the first celtic to do that since bird. 

ice grillin you

yeah

and i continue to gently weep

BigEd76

How about that end of the Bulls/Celtics game.  Down 2, closing seconds, Brad Miller goes for the tying layup and gets punched in the face by Rondo....no technical foul, no flagrant foul, even though Miller is bleeding on the sidelines.  He misses both and the Celtics win.

The BIGSTUD

Boston will be out in the next round if they advance. They are struggling with a totally mediocre Bulls squad.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

BigEd76

-- For the first time since 2000, the Spurs failed to get out of the first round

-- If Houston wins game 6 or 7, a team with McGrady on its roster will reach the second round for the first time in his career (and he's out for the year)

ice grillin you

Quote from: King Cole on April 28, 2009, 11:44:13 PM
Boston will be out in the next round if they advance. They are struggling with a totally mediocre Bulls squad.

gutsy call after five games in the series have been played and the celtics are without garnett

Sgt PSN

the bulls/celts has by far been the most entertaining series in the playoffs so far.  of course, that's probably due to kg not being on the floor, but it doesn't take away from the excitement.  it's been a fun series to watch. 

a lot of people at work have been telling me that the sixers/magic series is really good too.  i guess they must be basing that on the fact that the series was tied up until last night because if they'd have actually been watching the games, they'd have known that you could pretty much tune out the first 47 minutes and not miss anything. 

The BIGSTUD

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 29, 2009, 06:24:08 AM
Quote from: King Cole on April 28, 2009, 11:44:13 PM

gutsy call after five games in the series have been played and the celtics are without garnett

I actually picked the Bulls to win the series. With or without GarNOT.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

Rome

Was that before or after you picked the Celtics?

Sgt PSN

reese125

Paul Pierce is out of his mind

SD_Eagle5

This has been one hell of a series

reese125

I cant believe baby davis has that kind of elevation on his J being as big as he is