Howie has work to do on this roster. A bunch of shtein

true as well....but even good players wont prevent doug from being a buffoon
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on November 24, 2019, 04:35:36 PM

Howie built this farging roster. He can go, too.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

wentz is garbage
the roster is garbage
the coach is garbage

all things can be true
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on November 24, 2019, 04:35:36 PM

He passed on Metcalf and Mcclaurin for JJAW 🤮

MDS

i would get more mad about mack being on the roster and signing crap like jmatt

you make the wrong wr pick thats one thing. youve had those 2 bums in your building for years. you know they stink. yet...

QB Eagles

I get Matthews, he knows the offense and Wentz is god buddies with him so it was worth a shot. Would take more time to get other receivers up to speed, and all the ones available now who are not accused of sexual assault are terrible.

By the way did Mack have any targets today?

Don Ho

You didn't have to be Albert Einstein to figure out the Eagles game plan today, my freaking five-year-old nephews could've figured that one out. 

Just told Seabiscuit I've been so busy with high school soccer and burning the midnight oil at work I just slept in this morning, it was so nice to watch the game on tape and fast forward through all the bullshtein watch the three hour game in less than one hour and even in fast motion you could tell this team is dog shtein.

I'm done making excuses for Wentz.  He stinks.  A lot of the better quarterbacks have dog shtein for receivers and are getting the job done.  Mr. Butterfingers, sit in the pocket too long, Telegraph  your pass, Ginger needs to figure this shtein out this off-season or they need to get the next Frank Reich in here because this is going to be one hot mess. 

And yes a lot of this shtein falls on Howie.  Do the Eagles and Phillies share the same scouting department? 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Eagaholic

I'm going to defend Wentz here and point out that he made the nicest tackle of anyone on the team today.

Don Ho

I was a little offended as a fan he didn't stop and run in the end zone for the portrait shot.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.