Week 12 - Seahawks: Girl, You Can't Even Call This shtein A War

Started by MDS, November 17, 2019, 09:24:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 24, 2019, 03:42:58 PM
if you think that was the wr's fault you dont know football or you want the ginger jesus' bird in your mouth

A guy who's not even good enough to start for a team with a dozen dead WRs should absolutely make a catch where he has to completely change his momentum on a dime to catch a pass that's behind him. Damn pampered millionaire thugs.

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on November 24, 2019, 03:43:39 PM
This is the worst I remember Wentz playing

I think this is rock bottom.

Seahawks aren't even a good defense, especially with no Clowney.

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

Quote from: General_Failure on November 24, 2019, 03:44:34 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on November 24, 2019, 03:42:58 PM
if you think that was the wr's fault you dont know football or you want the ginger jesus' bird in your mouth

A guy who's not even good enough to start for a team with a dozen dead WRs should absolutely make a catch where he has to completely change his momentum on a dime to catch a pass that's behind him. Damn pampered millionaire thugs.

and threw whiteside into the defender...he could have gotten murdered if the cb doesnt make a play on the ball and instead goes for the body
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

Quote from: QB Eagles on November 24, 2019, 03:44:47 PM
Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on November 24, 2019, 03:43:39 PM
This is the worst I remember Wentz playing

I think this is rock bottom.

Seahawks aren't even a good defense, especially with no Clowney.

We need TO out there to henpeck Wentz on the sideline for ten minutes while they pace back and forth.

QB Eagles

General_Failure

QB Eagles

This is by far the worst I've seen the Seattle offense play all year and they are up two scores with zero threat of losing.

Rome

The ball hit the receiver in the hands.  Sorry to interrupt your idiotic Wentz hatred for a moment of reality. 

General_Failure

QB Eagles

Quote from: Rome on November 24, 2019, 03:53:01 PM
The ball hit the receiver in the hands.  Sorry to interrupt your idiotic Wentz hatred for a moment of reality. 

I think it's fair to say Wentz has been terrible in this game, average to very slightly above average this season, and his wide receivers have done absolutely nothing to assist him or bail him out even a little bit since Week 1.

General_Failure

Ertz will never have another catch that amazing again in his career.

PhillyPhreak54

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

QB Eagles

Man this team has sucked this year against guys named Tre[y] Flowers.