Week 17 - Washington: Geronimoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Started by MDS, December 27, 2020, 09:27:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

That is awesome!

WTF defense should be able to shut the shtein show down. My 5 year old nephew's could pick apart this secondary.  Snyder Bros. blow this they got much bigger issues than Dwayne Haskins.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SD

Was about to mock you for the obnoxiously long title but you made up for it with that Howie meme

MDS

with tenny losing and therefore in must win territory next week, eagles chances of moving up are quite slim

mailata might be concussed which means chase young can tear up...like matt pryor and i honestly dont even know who plays the left
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Probably The Prince.

Honestly he should've been up playing RT anyways

MDS

phattymatty

Rome

MDS

i dont know who toth is but he should be iso-ed up on chase young on every snap

Eagaholic

Loved how Schwartzie talked about the no hat rule and professional pride. I think the D will be stoked. Though maybe last week would have been a good time for the playing with pride thing.

PhillyPhreak54

Or any of the other losses where they shat themselves.

Diomedes

Mills out with COVID designation..Wallace gonna get a lot of run, I guess.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

Quote from: Diomedes on January 01, 2021, 09:25:31 AM
Mills out with COVID designation..Wallace gonna get a lot of run, I guess.

they should just make up half the team has covid

alex smith is playing so the door is wide open for the eagles to absolutely lay down and at worst get the 6th

Diomedes

I don't care about draft position. 

I hate Washington.

I'm hoping the Eagles annihilate them.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS