Week 13 - Packers: Meh

Started by MDS, December 01, 2020, 12:12:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Jordan Howard and Raequan Williams up for tomorrow.

Maybe they're gonna replicate last seasons gameplan and run all day

Diomedes

lol

they gonna have Wentz attempt 52 passes and you know it
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

i cannot believe this is the main 425 cbs game

they had weeks to move la/sea or cle/ten there. even wsh/pit because who cares really.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Giants are playing Seattle and Wash/PIT is on MNF

And yes Dio I fully believe that they'll be throwing 40+ times

I read today that Doug ceded play calling to that nerd Press Taylor in the second half last week. That sure helped.

QB Eagles

Press Taylor might be a bigger problem than Doug is. Not that I actually believe he ceded playcalling.

PhillyPhreak54

I agree. I'm not a fan of him nor was I a fan of Groh.

Too many cooks in the kitchen I think with Doug, Taylor, Scangello and Stoutland. Get an OC (Duce?) and get rid of Taylor. Him being bff's with Wentz isn't a winning combo.

QB Eagles

I doubt that Stout is a part of the problem. I think he pretty much stays in his lane, and is good at what he does. He was dealt an impossible hand with the line this year.

Tough to know the pros and cons of what each of these other guys bring to the table without being in the room with them, but the end product isn't working. Isn't Mornhinweg involved somehow too?

General_Failure

I think we can safely say there's not a lot of Pros being brought to the table.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: QB Eagles on December 05, 2020, 07:16:20 PM
I doubt that Stout is a part of the problem. I think he pretty much stays in his lane, and is good at what he does. He was dealt an impossible hand with the line this year.

Tough to know the pros and cons of what each of these other guys bring to the table without being in the room with them, but the end product isn't working. Isn't Mornhinweg involved somehow too?

Ah yes Marty is too.

What I meant by Stout being less involved was I believe he's the run game coordinator. I hate splitting it up.

General_Failure

If you don't think taking a bureaucratic approach to football coaching isn't the height of brilliance, well then I don't know what to tell you.

Diomedes

It turns out this cabin has faster wifi than I do at home, a teevee on a satellite, and the game is on CBS.  WV state parks kick ass.  Rhetorical question here:  should I beshtein my peaceful getaway by watching?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

Life is misery and suffering, but you're already in West Virginia. Find an abandoned coal mine to explore and call it even.

PhillyPhreak54

Moonshine and coal mines.

I can hear the dueling banjos now.

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 05, 2020, 06:00:04 PM
Giants are playing Seattle and Wash/PIT is on MNF

la/arz i meant

there is no reason with no fans in a fake year where they make up rules day to day they couldnt just move wash/pit to the late spot sunday. did pit really need the extra day. who the farg wants to watch the garbage ass eagles
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Aaron needs his time in the spotlight, too.