Dallas Goedert, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by MDS, April 27, 2018, 08:27:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

so one guy is frontin goedert, hes like back up son then boom cold cocked by some methead

that dude needa get dropped
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

He'll get better...convicted of assault.  Carry the record, moron.

Keep your hands to yourself.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

lol police were called to the scene because "people were busting glasses and have busted heads"
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

damn so is that the puncher going to sleep 3 seconds after putting dallas to sleep?  must be some glass jaws up in the dakotas.

Geowhizzer

And the assailant was... yep, a Florida man.

Charged with simple assault.

QuoteKyle Douglas Hadala, age 29 of Sarasota, Florida

Rome

Yeah it was!

Virtual high-five, Geo!!

QB Eagles

Small ankle fracture, out indefinitely.

Diomedes

I still think now is the time to trade Ertz.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

Diomedes

SD

Quote from: Diomedes on November 19, 2021, 12:18:58 PM
4 year extension

He's a top 10 TE but that's a lot of $$$$. That's Kelce/Kittle money

QuoteDallas Goedert and the Philadelphia Eagles have agreed to a four-year contract extension through the 2025 season, according to an official announcement from the team. The news was first reported by Mike Garafolo. The deal is worth $59 million with $35.7 million guaranteed, according to Adam Schefter

General_Failure

I just assume at this point that every contract for too much money will be chump change by the end of it thanks to an ever-increasing cap caused by the death throes of television.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

Quote from: TAFKASD on November 19, 2021, 12:24:11 PM
He's a top 10 TE but that's a lot of $$$$. That's Kelce/Kittle money

They had a better option? 

Rome