Carl Ford signs with Eagles to replace T.O.<<<official thread>>>>

Started by archer, November 23, 2005, 07:33:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

JTrotter Fan

When you're riding in a time machine way far into the future, don't stick your elbow out the window, or it'll turn into a fossil.

archer

Just messing around. You have to love how this has played out for that dope T.O.. The Eagles held their ground and won. His load mouth and childish attitude finally caught up with him, he is going to lose a ton of money. In the long run, Eagles are better off without him.

methdeez

Quote from: archer on November 23, 2005, 10:33:25 PM
Just messing around. You have to love how this has played out for that dope T.O.. The Eagles held their ground and won. His load mouth and childish attitude finally caught up with him, he is going to lose a ton of money. In the long run, Eagles are better off without him.

Load mouth is actually a good way to describe him.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

T_Section224

that's how i always interpret it which is why i can't figure out what the hell is going on here.
Proud Sponsor of Mike Bartrum

methdeez

Quote from: T_Section224 on November 25, 2005, 02:08:03 PM
that's how i always interpret it which is why i can't figure out what the hell is going on here.

What's going on here is that Archer makes no sense. Like usual.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PoopyfaceMcGee

It's end of message in this case.  He would have probably been better off typing, "That is all."

Geowhizzer

Quote from: FFatPatt on November 25, 2005, 10:09:13 PM
It's end of message in this case.  He would have probably been better off typing, "That is all."

or...

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05