Quote from: bobbyinlondon on September 21, 2005, 03:07:58 AM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 20, 2005, 05:14:06 PM
No wonder why they switched it...

Other 4pm games in Week 4:

Jets @ Baltimore
Dallas @ Oakland
Minnesota @ Atlanta

Oooooh....but thats the week we get the 49ers vs. Cardinals in Mexico. :-D

Yeah, over here we're getting the Jets-Ravens game unless they switch it. But that's because we get the Raiders-Eagles this week and then the Cowboys-Eagles in Week 5.

Must be nice knowing what game your getting this far in advance.  I've been lucky so far with both birds game being televised on local TV.  No sports bar at 7:00 AM Hawaii Time - yet.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Father Demon

Quote from: Phanatic on September 20, 2005, 05:16:54 PM
I didn't have any problems there the last time the Eagles played. That was the game that Any opened up with an onside kick. As long as your respectful you'll be fine...  :paranoid

I had a little trouble there last time, but it was from some drunk who got tired of hearing my drunk ass singing the EAGLES song after every score.  And there were a lot of scores.  But for the most part, it was all good fun.
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.