ice grillin you

I cant ever look at Obama without thinking hes a smoker
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

phattymatty

ice grillin you

I think Quinn cook made more threes in that one minute than he made in his duke career...just amazing

phattymatty

I take my earlier comment back, after lookin like a statue for 12 min boogie really brought it.  god damn is he slow right now though.

phattymatty

steph and a bunch of scrubs going to win the title.

ice grillin you

Paul pierce is a farging moron

phattymatty

yeah why is he even still on tv?

ice grillin you

I have no idea btwn him and Chauncey that show is unwatchable

Don Ho

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 02, 2019, 09:22:35 PM
I cant ever look at Obama without thinking hes a smoker

Call me IGY, he was two years ahead of me for 7 years at the same school here since 4th grade.  I got some good shtein for you.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

What a farging game.

I went into this with anyone but GS on my mind but now I want them to win. I'm sick of the Toronto nut huggers.

Don Ho

I am so disappointed as I was so looking forward to all those staged shots of the crowd at Jurassic Park. 

Looked like maybe 250 people max tonight, oh wait ABC/ESPN said it's 25,000 or was it 250,00? 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Toronto blows this will they riot like Vancouver did in 2011 after Canucks lost in game 7 to Bruins?

Can't see GS winning two more.  Iggy was hobbling at the end, Looney looked like he was shot in the chest and was in pain the entire game, KD is dead, Boogie is still Boogie.  Toronto was awful from the three until Leonard hit AND WTF was Nurse thinking calling those momentum killing time outs?  They had the W's by the jugular.  Kaplaresque move.

Rome

Twitter is a nearly universally awful place but I highly recommend reading Chris Long's daily takes.  He TORCHED the Raptors' fans after their reaction to Durant going down.

As for the game... good to see the Dubs pull it out.  farg Toronto. 

ice grillin you

don't get why boogie fouled there