2022-2023 76ers... Breaking our Hearts Again

Started by Geowhizzer, August 14, 2022, 07:16:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

Oubre really this bad? 

Jojo really this bad?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

the process virgins have to be stroking themselves raw to the idea of inbred ny'ers punking them at home...for a people that get off on self mutilation this is too much
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

MDS

tyrese maxey did what joel never did in the playoffs - completely take over a game and drag his team to a W

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

That was a roller coaster

Maxey was out of this world - despite the missed FTs - amazing

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on April 30, 2024, 10:06:52 PMtyrese maxey did what joel never did in the playoffs - completely take over a game and drag his team to a W

So true yet so sad.  Jojo's turnovers were infuriating.

SunMo

Peak Philly sports to get the major W on the road only to come home to a 60% Knicks crowd and lose by 15.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

MDS

Quote from: MDS on April 30, 2024, 09:06:30 PMthe most sixer thing is to win here just to lose at home in a 9pm start time in front of msg south

Quote from: SunMo on May 01, 2024, 08:39:04 AMPeak Philly sports to get the major W on the road only to come home to a 60% Knicks crowd and lose by 15.

SunMo

QB Eagles

Regardless of what happens (and my hopes aren't high), that was fantastic last night. We don't have to be jaded about everything.

SunMo

Michael Rubin, Josh Harris, David Blitzer, and David Adelman together bought 2000 tickets for tomorrow's game to keep them in Sixers fan's hands.  Lol that is so embarrassing

Rome

I watched the highlights this morning.  Maxey's shot to tie it in regulation was otherworldly.  I watched it 10 times and I still can't believe how perfect it was.  Christ - thank god for that kid.

Don Ho

Quote from: SunMo on May 01, 2024, 03:50:37 PMMichael Rubin, Josh Harris, David Blitzer, and David Adelman together bought 2000 tickets for tomorrow's game to keep them in Sixers fan's hands.  Lol that is so embarrassing

They can break out the cardboard figures from covid season.