J.J. Arcega-Whiteside, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by Geowhizzer, April 26, 2019, 09:03:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Don Ho

"kind of the guy"?  That's a ringing endorsement. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

General_Failure

Gonna get him a mug that says World's Okayest Second Round Bust.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

SD

I'll give him another year before labeling him an outright bust but based off what we've seen he needs to change his game up.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Geowhizzer

QB Eagles

There's definitely an issue with him. Whether he's hurt is a different question.

Diomedes

oh well...

with any luck, he's been told that, barring injury, Burnett is getting his snaps today....

https://twitter.com/JClarkNBCS/status/1310252231334203393 20
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

Hey Howie this DK Metcalf kid is a beast, there's also this speedy wr McLaurin and a talented sleeper with ups named Dionate Johnson...who are you thinking? Let's reach for the unathletic slow guy who can't play the slot, can't read defenses and can't get open. Smartest guy in the room.

Let's follow that up next season by not trading up for the clear best wr in the draft Cee Dee Lamb...we're going to take a smaller slower player who's injury prone and played against crap competition then take a horrid qb in round 2.

ice grillin you

Reagor is faster than CD and probably better

not sure about the injuries...that may become a thing but talent wise they made the right pick...of course their QB has been lapped by josh Allen so right now it doesn't really matter who the wr's are
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

QB Eagles

They thought this kid was gonna be a new Alshon, they weren't going for a burner. They thought DJax was gonna be that guy last year. Obviously JJAW sucks at everything but you can see their logic.

I'm with igy on Reagor, he hasn't shown anything that worries me yet, only issue has been the availability. Of all the recent draft picks that's not one I find upsetting. Not yet anyway.

Don Ho

:boom :boom :boom

From IGY last year:

QuoteFor much of the pre-draft process, they seemed to focus on speedier receivers who could potentially replace Nelson Agholor in the slot. That's not Arcega-Whiteside, who is more of an outside jump-ball player. One wonders whether the Eagles would have selected Mecole Hardman had the Chiefs not traded up to take the Georgia speedster at No. 56." —Bo Wulf

Guilty as charged as I fell for the JJAW hype fest:

QuoteArcega-Whiteside adds efficiency to the Eagles' offense from Day 1.

:puke

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

General_Failure

No one is more efficient than this guy. His 0 catches in three games has gotten the offense off the field faster than anyone.

The man. The myth. The legend.

SD

A swap of players who were getting cut

Ari Meirov
@MySportsUpdate
The #Eagles are trading former 2nd-round WR J.J. Arcega-Whiteside to the #Seahawks  for DB Ugo Amadi, per
@TomPelissero

Seattle had planned to release Amadi, find a trade partner instead. A fresh start for JJAW