Anyone had a good meal at a restaurant lately?

Started by Rome, March 08, 2006, 02:38:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

thats the worst thing you ever said.  crab cakes are beautiful.

rjs246

Stop the madness. You've obviously been brain washed into thinking that bread somehow makes crabmeat better. It doesn't. WAKE UP PEOPLE.

Soylent Green is people.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

a real crabcake doesnt have bread....i dont treat crabcakes like a religion as marylanders do...but they are good shtein when made right
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

rjs246

I've never had a crabcake that didn't have breading or some other sort of stuffing/filling. Awful.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

i agree on that for sure...bread crabcakes get the gas face
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

phattymatty

Wow.  I ate at this place for lunch today and it's probably the best BBQ I've ever had.  Ever.

reese125

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: phattymatty on January 08, 2008, 03:09:14 PM
Wow.  I ate at this place for lunch today and it's probably the best BBQ I've ever had.  Ever.

in San Antonio?

phattymatty

SunMo

i had dinner here with my family on Saturday night and it was incredible.  i got the prime rib, check the menu page, 32-40 oz of meat...i ate probably 1/3 of it and was stuffed.  i also got the mushrooms stuffed with crabmeat as an appetizer, they were excellent. 

great place to eat.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Rome

My sister had her wedding rehearsal dinner there.  Swear to God, Mo.  And yeah, it was excellent.

SunMo

i ate there one other time and it was awesome as well

i got veal parm and they give you 3 veal cutlets with it...the portions are ridiculous
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Rome

My sister's husband is rich as balls.  We all had surf and turf that night.  There was like 20 of us too.  I think the bill was like 1,000 bucks or something crazy like that.

Drop in the bucket to that dude, though.

Wingspan

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.