Cincy - TNF

Started by phattymatty, December 02, 2012, 09:48:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

This season is a disaster but I can't even give my tickets away so I'm going to this game and taking off Friday and making a 4 1/2 day weekend out of it.

Who else wants to get zesty? I might also have one extra.

ice grillin you

i wish i could but i cant do the weekend.....doing the weekend thing for the skins game the following weekend (sixers friday nite) you should try and make that....but ill be at the cincy game
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

i'm gonna hit that too...scott told me he's already got tickets from one of you?

are carps, etc. also not going thursday? this might change my plans.

or i may be able to take a bunch of tix off you for my boys back home if you can't get rid of them.

ice grillin you

yeah i got scotty on the tix for wash

carps ect....are def not going for cincy but i dont know the story for their tix

incredibly i think all my cincy tix are being used...my cousin took off friday and me and the ho piece are going.....willie supe et al are always there....tickets will be free in the lot tho bring all your people and just sit up with us

phattymatty

oh word i thought you meant you weren't going at all...you're still hitting the game and tailgating.

ice grillin you

tailgate is iffy....maybe a small shorter one....but the game is def on

may actually take the train up

MDS

will be back in philly....its enticing.....

can i go and not hang out with you creepy people?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

dec 21 hawks lil guy...then skins on sunday

me you and some na brews...what you say?

MDS

first off no

second off im leaving on the 18th--have to be back so the gentiles can be off during xmas and do gentile things

its either tnf or bust
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SunMo

i have 5 tickets that i'm sure i'll eat for the cincy game, so if you guys are all going down maybe i'll come down too.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

phattymatty

Seabiscuit36

I'm sure with bbq sauce they'll taste ok
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Sgt PSN

That'll ruin his diet though.

Also, I'll be there.

MDS

Rome

If Todd's OUT, count me IN.

(No offense but I hate Texans.)