Carolina - MNF

Started by phattymatty, November 20, 2012, 03:04:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

I can't go...if anyone needs three tickets let me know.

Tomahawk

What the farg is wrong with me? I immediately went to kayak.com to check out flight prices as if watching the Eagles play a terrible brand of football is a good idea.

Sgt PSN

So who is actually showing up for this?  I'll be there with Squaw.  I've suspected that she's bad luck because I've taken her to 3 games so far and they've lost all 3.  If the Eagles win this one then her bad luck be confirmed and I will be forced to strap her to a totem pole in the parking lot after the game and set her on fire. 

Also, I plan on getting there when the gates open.  I'm driving 3 hrs to this game so I'm getting my tailgating in.  Besides, it's almost certain to be the best part of the day.  So who is in? 

DH

Sgt PSN

I'm bringing Corropolese. 

DH

Sgt PSN

troyhstewart94

I can't make it this game, but I would love to get 2 or preferably 3 tix to the last home game.  My first Eagles game was Andy's first game against the Cardinals. Have not made it to the Link yet, so I was hoping to go to his last game.

Diomedes

Surely someone here can hook you up.  A lot of fake ass fans up in here.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

Quote from: troyhstewart94 on November 23, 2012, 05:02:27 PM
I can't make it this game, but I would love to get 2 or preferably 3 tix to the last home game.  My first Eagles game was Andy's first game against the Cardinals. Have not made it to the Link yet, so I was hoping to go to his last game.

tickets will be free in the lot that day
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Susquehanna Birder

Farg the game, I'll be there for the tailgating.

Feva

Was going to, but some icehole ran the wife off the road this week and I'm not gonna leave the fam with no car...

Secretly, I thanked the icehole for saving me money.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

hbionic

These last two posts are probably the best back to back posts there have been in the recorded history of this board. Salutations gentlemen.  :bow
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Sgt PSN

Wow....lots been open almost 2 hrs and this place is dead.

DH

I hope no more than 20K walk through those gates tonight