Official taterskins Tailgate Thread

Started by fansince61, December 20, 2005, 08:49:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T_Section224

Quote from: dis12 on December 22, 2005, 09:07:01 PMI guess this will be the last time in '05 I will have Rumpleminz :'(
too bad the game is in 2006, so look at the bright side, it will be the first time in '06 that you'll have Rumplemintz
Proud Sponsor of Mike Bartrum

Beermonkey

Quote from: dis12 on December 22, 2005, 09:07:01 PM
Quote from: Beermonkey on December 21, 2005, 11:37:14 AM
A win knocking the Artskins out of the playoffs would be my personal Super Bowl. I will be there, despite much anger from my wife.
maybe you need to have your wife talk to mine.  I've convinced her having me out of the house is a GOOD thing.  That's why I bought Flyers tix too! ;)

I guess this will be the last time in '05 I will have Rumpleminz :'(

I joke about my wife, she's the one who actually got me the tickets. I have to drive up to NEPA on NY Eve, then drive right back down to Philly within 12 hours for the game.

Save me a spot Steve.  :)

dis12

Quote from: Beermonkey on December 23, 2005, 11:31:12 AM
Quote from: dis12 on December 22, 2005, 09:07:01 PM
Quote from: Beermonkey on December 21, 2005, 11:37:14 AM
A win knocking the Artskins out of the playoffs would be my personal Super Bowl. I will be there, despite much anger from my wife.
maybe you need to have your wife talk to mine.  I've convinced her having me out of the house is a GOOD thing.  That's why I bought Flyers tix too! ;)

I guess this will be the last time in '05 I will have Rumpleminz :'(

I joke about my wife, she's the one who actually got me the tickets. I have to drive up to NEPA on NY Eve, then drive right back down to Philly within 12 hours for the game.

Save me a spot Steve.  :)
To bad the Birds game isnt 1pm.  We could just stay up all nite and drive direct to the Linc for breakfast. ;)
C6 at the WAC

*** SPD ***

ice grillin you

can someone answer this for me...i always thought lot H btwn the spectrum and wock was vip/permit parking however this map shows it to be general cash parking...whos right?

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

T_Section224

i thought it was wip parking too, i usually walk past that lot heading to the tailgate and there is always someone standing there letting people in and turning others away.
Proud Sponsor of Mike Bartrum

fansince61

fansince61

Susquehanna Birder

Hey 61...any chance you can bring your camper to the tailgate?   :nyuk

fansince61

Quote from: Susquehanna Birder on December 30, 2005, 07:04:07 PM
Hey 61...any chance you can bring your camper to the tailgate?   :nyuk

..sorry..Gotta pick up family memeber at Newark...can't reload camper in snow Sunday :'(