2022 Playoffs

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 08, 2023, 09:02:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Purdy looking like a 7th rounder.

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 22, 2023, 08:34:32 PM
Purdy looking like a 7th rounder.

Talent wise Dallas is the better team if this games in Jerry world I don't think it's close. If the niners hold on load up the line of scrimmage to stop the run and let Purdy try to beat you.

MDS

oh man what does that idiot mccarthy do if dallas scores..this is hysterically fascinating
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Quote from: Hurts_Defense_Superbowl on January 22, 2023, 08:57:21 PM
Talent wise Dallas is the better team

This is not remotely close to being accurate. Prescott is the more talented QB. Parsons and Bosa are a wash. Dallas has the better right guard but SF has the better left tackle, a position that matters more. Otherwise SF has more weapons on both sides of the ball, and better special teams, and better coaches. Also they have guys that I think would specifically give the Eagles nightmares in ways Dallas cannot.

QB Eagles

The Cowboys are so dumb.

SD

Quote from: QB Eagles on January 22, 2023, 09:08:47 PM
Quote from: Hurts_Defense_Superbowl on January 22, 2023, 08:57:21 PM
Talent wise Dallas is the better team

This is not remotely close to being accurate. Prescott is the more talented QB. Parsons and Bosa are a wash. Dallas has the better right guard but SF has the better left tackle, a position that matters more. Otherwise SF has more weapons on both sides of the ball, and better special teams, and better coaches. Also they have guys that I think would specifically give the Eagles nightmares in ways Dallas cannot.

Qb is sort of a big deal

QB Eagles

Quote from: Hurts_Defense_Superbowl on January 22, 2023, 09:29:23 PM
Qb is sort of a big deal

49ers won 13 games with pedestrian QB play which says something major about the rest of the roster.

I do think the Eagles are even stronger roster-wise. Shanahan vs Gannon could be touch and go though.

QB Eagles

SD

What a dumb farg running outta bounds.

Mccaffery is obviously not 100%

QB Eagles

Quote from: Hurts_Defense_Superbowl on January 22, 2023, 09:33:40 PM
What a dumb farg running outta bounds.

Wasn't even pushed. All time idiocy if Dallas somehow scores here.

QB Eagles

MDS

not that they were gonna score here but dallas' te is killing them
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Here comes something stupid

SD

Not sure what I enjoyed more zeke getting drilled or the cowboys not even getting 1 lateral either way lolcowboys

QB Eagles

Quote from: Hurts_Defense_Superbowl on January 22, 2023, 09:47:38 PM
Not sure what I enjoyed more zeke getting drilled or the cowboys not even getting 1 lateral either way lolcowboys

Play looked like it was drawn up by Chuck Pagano.