Week One - 2023

Started by PhillyPhreak54, September 05, 2023, 02:16:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

jets +2.5 !!

fun game. jets D cant play like that for 17 weeks, but zach wilson can. need covid toe to not be out for the year.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Saleh says they do fear the Achilles tear and the mri is tomorrow but that it's "not good"

PhillyPhreak54

Now do they roll with Wilson? If they do then it'll get bumpy.

Tannehill
Jameis
Wentz lol
Mariota

Any other legit options to trade for?

MDS

davis mills
2017 nccfg loser case keenum
eagles legend gardner minshew
tannehill
russ wilson
heinicke
matt stafford
lol wentz
matt ryan

to varying degrees, the guys the jets can go get (a few maybes on this list). wilson is abysmal. they cant win a title now, but the right move can get them to 9/10 wins and at least a playoff game.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Phil Rivers maybe needs more money since he's on track to field his own 53 man roster at home

QB Eagles

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 11, 2023, 11:39:43 PMSaleh says they do fear the Achilles tear and the mri is tomorrow but that it's "not good"

If they say that, they know it. Means he failed the Thompson Test. Same way they knew with Dobbins right away.

Diomedes

Quote from: MDS on September 11, 2023, 11:45:34 PMdavis mills
2017 nccfg loser case keenum
eagles legend gardner minshew
tannehill
russ wilson
heinicke
matt stafford
lol wentz
matt ryan

to varying degrees, the guys the jets can go get (a few maybes on this list). wilson is abysmal. they cant win a title now, but the right move can get them to 9/10 wins and at least a playoff game.

Flacco says hi
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

phattymatty

nick foles? 

and 4 plays, that's crazy man.  feels like some shtein that would happen to a philly team.  I was looking forward to him getting hurt but just like hit hard a lot not injured.