Around The NFL - 2023

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 06, 2023, 12:14:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

The NFL and Troy Vincent look like shtein here.

https://twitter.com/mysportsupdate/status/1612655099767136258 46&t=aoHqzsG6_-2AmSlvqGGikw

ice grillin you

the nfl has looked like garbage on a daily basis for at least 15 years and it has only got worse since trump....its truly the maga league
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

i will pile on the shield when needed but that story was basically nothing...dude collapsed on the field and it was utter mayhem. SOP after a long break is 5 minute warm up, it was quickly relayed on the field that this was not standard, so they discussed options for a while, got feedback and called it.

calling a game is a monumental decision that cant just made in a millisecond.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 09, 2023, 07:39:23 PM
I think this is a soft exit for him. I think he's had some booze issues.

That's my read of it. "Focusing on health".

MDS

seems like mcvay is done...which is remarkable because all the tv networks just filled their spots

i wonder if this is going to be a break and he comes back to the rams in a few years or nbc throws jason garrett away, puts mcvay on pregame and keeps him on ice until collinsworth retires
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

The year off thing really doesn't hurt someone like McVay

Garrett is terrible.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

I find it laughable that Coach Boy Wonder is quitting now that the team has no picks and has cap trouble on the horizon.

Weak sauce

PhillyPhreak54

The QB carousel this off-season should be interesting.

Seems like Lamar Jackson and the Ravens are headed for divorce. I could see a franchise tag and trade. Where does he land? Dolphins because they can't trust Tua to stay healthy? Jets because they throw the towel in on Wilson? Does Indy make a play? Maybe the Saints get something for Payton and use that in trade.

QB Needy Teams

Giants - depends on what they do with Jones but I expect him to be back
Commies - AO1 has torpedoed another teams QB depth chart
Saints - can't run that trifecta of Jameis, Dalton and Taysom out there again
Bucs - depends on what Brady does
Panthers - Darnold is a backup
Falcons - they complete the sweep of the entire division needing a QB
Rams - is Stafford coming back?
Jets - assuming Joe D and Saleh feel the heat to get better fast
Dolphins - Tua can't be counted on
Ravens - assuming Lamar is gone
Titans - new GM coming in; dump Tannehill and Willis?
Texans - they're drafting one
Colts - Do they trade up for one? Or go stop gap again (Carr)?
Raiders - Stidham ain't it. I think David wants Brady

That's almost half the league with QB uncertainty.

General_Failure

Either Tua is never allowed to play again to protect the NFL, or he wins comeback player of the year next season. It could go either way.

The man. The myth. The legend.

SD

Quote from: General_Failure on January 14, 2023, 10:12:44 AM
Either Tua is never allowed to play again to protect the NFL, or he wins comeback player of the year next season. It could go either way.

Eagles could trade for him in the offseason as a backup then bring him halftime at the superbowl to replace Hurts

MDS

stafford is back and theres no way lamar leaves bmore...theyll franchise him in the least

youre probably looking at 4 or 5 1st round qbs that will be immediate starters, carr goes somewhere, that leaves 4/5 teams DOA. ya boy gardner minshew gonna have some options

PhillyPhreak54

I feel like I'm living in some alternate goddamn universe when I log on and read people actually believing that Damar Hamlin is dead from the vaccine and they used a body double for him at the game on Sunday.

Like are you shteintin me?

Is there a way to ship these yahoos off to some remote island?

Eagaholic

They're already there, preparing their next takeover. When Damar Double actually plays his next NFL down, that will be the signal.

PhillyPhreak54

lol - I read about 10min worth of posts by those people and I see that they are closely intertwined with the same fools who are posting the fake pfizer "jab" seizure videos.

Rome

Truly soulless fargs out there.