Around The NFL - 2023

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 06, 2023, 12:14:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

none of the deals i've seen so far make me feel like the eagles are missing out

if this is what it's like to have to eat their vegetables for one offseason, so far so good. but let's see what happens with the secondary

SD

QB Eagles

All parties seem on board with Rodgers to the Jets, it's just a matter of hammering out the trade details.

Lamar's status will take over as the biggest QB question mark.

PhillyPhreak54

Browns signed Juan Thornhill 3yr $21m

Diomedes

New Orleans is going to love Jamaal Williams.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Bengals landing Orlando Brown Jr is huge for them

MDS

aaron rodgers wants to play for the jets and also wants to hang out with noted antisemite and anti science freak robert kennedy jr...cant wait for this to blow up in oh about october

https://twitter.com/RobertKennedyJr/status/1636781238395584536
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

You, Sir, are no Bobby Kennedy.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

How does he feel about getting paid in vax bux from Johnson & Johnson?

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

Foster Moreau has the Hodgkin's. Caught by the Saints medical team during the FA physical.

MDS

the owners are going to vote on flexing TNF games

there is already going to be MNF flexing so amazon would now get the 6th best game on the card. think something like minnesota/detroit or baltimore/pittsburgh getting moved, if this actually happens. i cant imagine coaches and nflpa are going to be feeling this.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

How does that even work on such a short week? Dumb as shtein

MDS

it would be announced 15 days out just like all other flexes. theyd have to adjust the rule limiting teams to just 1 sunday-thursday game gap, as well.

the idea is to get out of stinkbomb tnf games late in the year and replace with either a halfway decent game or one with at least 1 superstar team/qb because thats all that would be available to them.

think back to last year, week 14. snf was a bad game. mnf was meh. tnf stunk. snf got the best available game - mia/lac. cbs and fox kept their 3 best games. the remaining lot was: pit/bal, min/det, car/sea, hou/dal. tnf would get 1 of those games.

QB Eagles

Nothing is ever going to salvage those Thursday games. Worst money grab in NFL history and that's saying something. Hated it when they introduced it, and still hate it.

SD

I know we don't value LBs but for that amount he'd of been a steal

https://twitter.com/Schultz_Report/status/1639770432143339520 20