PhillyPhreak54

Holy shtein Cincy what are you doing?

It was 22-0!

They just fumbled it back to NE after the Pats scored an amazing TD

The Witching Hour is killing me

QB Eagles

Vikings pull another one out of their ass

MDS

atlanta had 4 possessions inside the baltimore 25 and came away with 3 field goals

bullshtein hold, horrendous grounding.....i hate being right and getting it wrong
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Quote from: MDS on December 24, 2022, 04:07:42 PM
atlanta had 4 possessions inside the baltimore 25 and came away with 3 field goals

bullshtein hold, horrendous grounding.....i hate being right and getting it wrong

Fate was not going to let the NFC South go 4-0 outside of the division this week.

Rome

The Giants literally left Justin Jefferson not double-covered twice in succession on the final two plays and lost the game. 

It's bad enough having to not cheer against them, but having to cheer for them and have them suck  unsalted bags of dicks and still lose?  Awful.  Just awful.

MDS

Quote from: QB Eagles on December 24, 2022, 04:10:01 PM
Quote from: MDS on December 24, 2022, 04:07:42 PM

Fate was not going to let the NFC South go 4-0 outside of the division this week.

i didnt need fate i needed 1 more friggin point
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Hahahahaha.  Pats coughed another one up at the end.

PhillyPhreak54

The record has now been set for turnovers inside an opponents 10yd line this season

PhillyPhreak54

Wentz is coming in for that little shteinbird Heinicke

MDS

this garbage ass packers team is going to make the playoffs...good god

SD

Tua is god awful holy shtein

PhillyPhreak54

Russ is god awful

WalMart people can't be happy with owing him $260m

Rome

Baker mania.  That's all I got.

MDS

imagine winning 6 super bowls but also losing to trace mcsorley

PhillyPhreak54

Bucs pulled another one out of their asses. They will now be on their third LT too after Wells tore his patellar tendon.

I hope Carolina wins that division. With their run offense they could knock Dallas off.