Week Fifteen - 2022

Started by PhillyPhreak54, December 15, 2022, 08:50:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

Loss was so pathetic that Jeff Saturday should change his last name.

PhillyPhreak54

ESPN hires clean shaven Jeff Wednesday.

You know it's a wacky day when Justin Tucker has missed one and had one blocked.

MDS

i was really close to taking BAL (and MIN) but didnt

as usual i was right but just some terrible luck for the ravens here. they should be up. poor dio.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Holy shtein what a crazy game. 

MDS

maurice jones drew is miserable right now on the field in buffalo

some brothers just cant do it
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

shtein ya boi here may be like that next week - I looked at the forecast and the low in PA next Friday is like 12.

I don't even own a winter coat anymore.

Let's go Dolphins

PhillyPhreak54

Snowballs galore being heaved onto the field by the Bills fans. Even during plays.

Wonder when they dildos (billdo?) start flying down as they're known to do?

PhillyPhreak54

Game has been paused and announcements made about the snow/ice balls being thrown at Miami's bench after the Bills TD

PhillyPhreak54

Miami TD and not a snowball thrown

That's bc they said if a Fins player is hit it'll be a 15yd penalty on Buffalo

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 17, 2022, 08:56:58 PM
shtein ya boi here may be like that next week - I looked at the forecast and the low in PA next Friday is like 12.

weak ass texan....but it looks like im finally gonna have to put the heat on

josh allen got away with one there

Rome

Makes me smile remembering Winter Wonderland being played over the PA at the Vet while ice balls were raining down on the Dallas bitches. 

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on December 17, 2022, 09:50:29 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 17, 2022, 08:56:58 PM

weak ass texan....but it looks like im finally gonna have to put the heat on

josh allen got away with one there

Yeah I'm good until the 30's. 20's if it isn't windy.

MDS

not that i planned it but ill be slummin it up in puerto rico right about when it gets cold. 84 and sunny on the day i get in, 20s and cloudy in philly. come and see me!

bills are frauds

PhillyPhreak54

I get enough heat here I'm good.

Tie game. Hard snow falling

PhillyPhreak54

Etienne is a fumbling motherfarger

Scumbag thanks for setting Dallas up on a short field