Week Thirteen - 2022

Started by PhillyPhreak54, December 01, 2022, 05:20:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Geno done had his jaw whacked by one teammate

Is he going for two?

https://twitter.com/covers/status/1599523307367251969 46&t=ZHaBcI9x--e_PHLQiOf8vQ

PhillyPhreak54

Pacheco is one of if not the most violent runner in the NFL

PhillyPhreak54

Dolphins are imploding.

Maybe not quite ready to be crowned

MDS

theyre missing their 2 starting tackles which i why i stayed away...plus tua stinks

if mahomes can win this im 3-1 and in the top 10
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Rams took the lead on Seattle

PhillyPhreak54

And the Fins could end up taking this one.

McDaniel just went for it on his own 20 wow

PhillyPhreak54

Dolphins driving and keep getting 4th conversions

Chiefs coughed up their lead

Witching Hour II is nuts

But wait! The NFL Catch Rule could take that from Miami

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

kelce fumble killed them...they were gonna put the game away
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

That last play was so weird, it looked like Mike Danna made it to Burrow and just decided not to sack him. NFL 2022: More worried about drawing a foul than stopping the throw.

MDS

Quote from: QB Eagles on December 04, 2022, 07:26:12 PM
That last play was so weird, it looked like Mike Danna made it to Burrow and just decided not to sack him. NFL 2022: More worried about drawing a foul than stopping the throw.

he either stumbled or adjusted his angle as to not hit him in a manner that could draw a flag...that little hiccup certainly made a differenc. turns into a 50+ yard fg best case scenario

ice grillin you

lol at deshaun saying its been a long road for him
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Colts hanging tough

And Dak proving he's not a $40m QB

PhillyPhreak54

So much for that.

Ryan picked and Dallas likely gets point before halftime.

And Collinsworth is incredulous - he can't understand why the Colts pass attack stinks. Ummm it's because Matt Ryan is cooked, Chris.