Week Thirteen - 2022

Started by PhillyPhreak54, December 01, 2022, 05:20:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

"I'll tell you what - that fargin Dilfer could come back and be better than Lamar. Who the hell does he think he is wanting $230?!"

ice grillin you

ive heard them say multiple times how "ghetto" lamar is...maybe huntley is well spoken
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

ask where they were on january 6th
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

They were in their purple camo on the lawn prepping the gallows

ice grillin you

lol no lie one has the purple camo pants....i want to take a picture so bad but not trying to start a ruckus

PhillyPhreak54

Haha

What did they think of that INT? Probably sounded like David Duke's dinner table after that one

Diomedes

the city loves Lamar

not a lot of city folk in the stadium
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Jets should be beating the Vikes but have to keep settling for FGs - five so far

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 04, 2022, 03:36:10 PM
Jets should be beating the Vikes but have to keep settling for FGs - five so far

literally just texted lil guy this...i have them in the bullet and am in contention to not win but get real dollars...so frustrating

PhillyPhreak54

Yep it's frustrating. Totally understand. Who else are your plays?

I have them straight up +3 and in a parlay.

Of course Cuzzo leads a drive. And then Heinicke does too. I have the GMen too. farging 4th and 4 on their own 20something and he converts and then they go score.

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Butterfingered farg Slayton for the Giants

MDS

i had the browns who have 3 points on offense plus an end zone INT. but a punt return and 2 defensive tds tho! lets go rapists

lol jets how many red zone busts do they have
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Haha Jets farg you

I have PTSD from that goal line in Minny. Got farging robbed with the Pats there too

PhillyPhreak54