Week Twelve - 2022

Started by PhillyPhreak54, November 24, 2022, 01:02:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Detroit coming out strong. Would love a close game that goes over the 54.

Enjoy the games today bc the rest of the Sunday games are booty

MDS

disrespect for falcons/commies

your boy is super excited for that
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Havas got his Heinicke jawn ready?

General_Failure

I'm starting to think the Lions might be a bad team.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Oh I see the Lions Lioned.

Our stupid weatherman cut into the last :30 because of some little storm. Missed the ending.

PhillyPhreak54

Hopefully Dallas gets embarrassed

PhillyPhreak54

Two picks by the $40m QB and a bunch of penalties again by Dallas

Thankful

SD

Refs in it for Dallas. What a bunch of weak asss calls

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah

So much for that. Dominating second half by Dallas

farg the Giants

PhillyPhreak54

Good teams win

Great teams cover — and hit the over

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Prime time Cuzzo in full effect

Somewhere in Maryland Havas is laying on the couch in a Turkey coma watching his boy implode

MDS

where the farg has this mac jones been

PhillyPhreak54

Not playing the Vikings defense, that's where.

MDS

agholor ball tracking issues

seen that before