Week Six - 2022

Started by PhillyPhreak54, October 13, 2022, 04:08:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

I have the Pack, Falcons, Ravens and Bengals.

I switched out the Dolphins for Packers at the last minute.

Dolphins QB carousel continues. Fourth week in a row they've had a QB injury. Thompson to the locker room.

PhillyPhreak54

To use a Bill Parcellsism - I took the cheese on the Bengals.

Despite the line movement and the Saints injuries -3 was fishy. The Saints are rolling over them on the ground.

Falcons have blown their lead. Shout out to lil guy on the "free money" jinx.

MDS

just be patient internet boy
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

There we go ATL!

And Kyle Pitts is alive

Just need the Pack and Ravens to wake up.

MDS

green bay stinks...they have worse WR's than the pre TO eagles. and the league didnt base its entire existence around passing then
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Some really bad football again today

And then we have this fargin genius Trey Hendrickson for CIN get a roughing the passer call on a 3rd and 25. Just a moron move

PhillyPhreak54

Packers OL is being mauled by the Jets

And Mark Andrews unbelievably dropped a wide open TD. And they'll have to kick a FG

MDS

cinci game setting up for them to win by 1 and not cover

tampa lined moved 2 points in the last few days and now theyre looking at an outright L...bahaha

philly's will parks scoop and score lol rodgers you anti vax freak

PhillyPhreak54

Cincy good farging lord - it's week six - block someone

And of course the Giants walk right down the field too

PhillyPhreak54

I cannot believe what I just saw from Lamar Jackson.

Unfargingreal.

Get a first down
No wait a procedure penalty
3rd and 6
Bobbled/bad snap
Jackson recovers and then runs around and wings up a prayer that's picked

At least Cincy just did something

PhillyPhreak54

Haha Baltimore picks it off and they called PI on Peters who was the guy picking it off

PhillyPhreak54

I can't believe the Giants are 5-1

It's their defense combined with some stupid plays by opponents and Saquon.

Jones still stinks
They have zero WRs

Well looky there at the Colts - wow

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

drunk ass dio's ravens are terrible...every week theyre farting away games

3-0 with BUF pending. if the rams win itll be under 20 in survivor thanks to PIT knocking some people out. your boy is hot right now.

PhillyPhreak54

I bet on BUF so I hope you go 4-0

I clocked in at 2-2