Week Six - 2022

Started by PhillyPhreak54, October 13, 2022, 04:08:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

I was set to pick CHI tonight but with the line moving in WASH's direction I am going to take them.

Either way we will probably be treated to a shtein show like last Thursday night's

Diomedes

I think i can put Twitch on my PS5 and watch on my big teevee instead of the ancient desktop I still haven't replaced. 
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

Yeah so that didn't work.

But I can see it on the desktop so I'm here to be tortured by awful football.

Go Bears.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

Wow this guy Fields is awful. 

PhillyPhreak54

Fields stinks

Commies OL stinks

Wentz stinks

TNF baby!

PhillyPhreak54

How can you not be entertained by this ineptitude?!

Herbert 66yd run

Fields over throws a wide ass open TD

Stuffed on 4th and goal

Diomedes

I was out on the phone for a minute and missed all that.  Came back to see a flag after a boring kick return.

Kevin Hart's team overdog ad still cracking me up

Diomedes

Diomedes

Ok I'm no football farging expert but Fields sucks.  Happiest feet I've seen in a long time and he ain't pump faking...his first pump is never a release.

PhillyPhreak54

We have a TD.

Shocking.

And the Commies has 12 on the field and still gave it up lol

Diomedes

Al swinging at Snyder here

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah Al is on a don't give a shtein tour this season

Wentz is awful. Short of the sticks all the time

PhillyPhreak54

Wow.

Add the fumbled punt to the bingo card

Diomedes

Wentz knocking Roquan Smith on his ass, lol.

PhillyPhreak54

Wentz needs to be a TE. He certainly throws like one.

Helluva block tho.

And then a trash pass on the 2pt conversion