Week Four - 2022

Started by PhillyPhreak54, September 29, 2022, 08:19:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Inexcusable...head injuries aren't something you make a few mistakes with...any concerns with an athletes head injury they don't play

Per Schefty:
QuoteThe unaffiliated neurotrauma consultant involved in clearing Dolphins QB Tua Tagovailoa during Sunday's game against the Bills has been fired after it was found he made "several mistakes" in his evaluation, according to ESPN and multiple reports.

General_Failure

Someone's got to take the fall for a multi-billion dollar sports league.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

lol exactly they are property not people
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

The term, "productive chattel" springs to mind, actually. 

Diomedes

If the draft doesn't remind you of a slave market, you're not paying attention.  Young men, mostly black, being selected by old rich white men, with no choice where they go...

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

lol at "several mistakes"

PhillyPhreak54

Reagor had a 20yd punt return - his career highlight

Saints missing errrrbody to injuries

ice grillin you

lol had no clue there was a game going on

Thanks pal

PhillyPhreak54

I gotcha

Hopefully you tuned in just in time to see ya boi Cuzzo do what he does best

ice grillin you

Oh there's no chance I'd watch a second of this but it's good to know it's happening

PhillyPhreak54

It amazes me at how poor coaches manage the clock

Vikes get a Dalton fumble on the Saints 20 with like :55 left

They complete some shtein flat pass for no yards to Jefferson and let the clock run. They hurry a snap and he has to throw it away. Now they complete one and don't get a first and have to kick a FG with  :03 left

Rather that smack them with a TD they did that shtein

Diomedes

Fans and announcers have no problem with it.  Romo routinely talks about it, and so do we....

Must be something that coaches can't/won't delegate, but also can't handle in the moment. 
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

the vikings are a disgrace
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah they're awful.

Cousins stinks. Dropped passes galore. Poor clock management. Stupid penalties.

They should be up by two TD minimum but yet they're losing

MDS

i went against them last week in what felt like a freebie....this week im on them since the saints have no skill talent

life lesson: never trust cuzzo
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.