Week Three - 2022

Started by PhillyPhreak54, September 22, 2022, 07:26:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

The Broncos are bad...really bad. Nathanial Hackett can't coach for shtein. They have plenty of talent. Russ should have stayed with Seattle, at least Carroll is competent

PhillyPhreak54

You're 10-2
Havas is 9-3
I'm 8-4

Pissed bc I had Indy and switched them out for NE this morning.

As long as dogs keep barking it'll be nice

MDS

Quote from: Hurts_Defense_Superbowl on September 25, 2022, 10:12:42 PM
The Broncos are bad...really bad. Nathanial Hackett can't coach for shtein. They have plenty of talent. Russ should have stayed with Seattle, at least Carroll is competent

imagine being born into a coaching room, getting one of 32 nfl head coach jobs and being this bad at it...has a rookie coach ever got fired midseason
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Broncos fans are turning fast. If he were in Philly I could imagine a bunch of angry Neanderthals going to his house like he was an FBI agent and they were angry Trump
deplorables.

https://ninerswire.usatoday.com/2021/04/30/washington-football-team-nfl-draft-trent-williams-trade-49ers/

Trent Williams has been and probably still is the best left tackle in football. I can't believe the skins gave him away for a 3rd and 5th.

PhillyPhreak54

This game is so bad it's good

Denver doing nothing but checking down and running

SF the same

Turnovers, penalties and Jimmy G pulling an Orlovsky

MDS

fun to think about how loud the boos would be if the broncos were the eagles

theres some booing but if this were philly oh my god
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

The niners are horrible too

PhillyPhreak54

What a ridiculously awful game by both teams

Eagaholic

Quote from: Hurts_Defense_Superbowl on September 25, 2022, 10:30:20 PM
Broncos fans are turning fast. If he were in Philly I could imagine a bunch of angry Neanderthals going to his house like he was an FBI agent and they were angry Trump
deplorables.

https://ninerswire.usatoday.com/2021/04/30/washington-football-team-nfl-draft-trent-williams-trade-49ers/

Trent Williams has been and probably still is the best left tackle in football. I can't believe the skins gave him away for a 3rd and 5th.
A 3rd a 5th, AND what was left of that horn they sawed off of his head. That shtein really be worth something. Maybe make a tea out of it. That's like unicorn level shtein.

QB Eagles

Broncos are definitely the worst two win team, and that's saying something considering that the Giants have two wins.

Don Ho

Only highlight last night was Collinsworth claiming how it was a whacky day in the NFL as we now have all these 2-1 & 1-2 teams, things are getting tight especially with both the Eagles and Giants losing yesterday.

Chris, cocktails are for after the game bro.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

collinsworth has turned into such an insufferable hack

he was really good a few years ago and his passion for the game is great but he at this point works in pr for the nfl. the broncos played like utter garbage and hes gassing them up for the 1 drive they put together at the end.

cant any of these people call it straight...the teams and qbs were awful

PhillyPhreak54

Aikman is pretty honest and straight

Rooting for the Giants. One it gives their fans false hope and two a Cowboys loss is always fun

Diomedes

I just figured out the MNF game is on regular teevee so I can watch it.

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Peters just threw a great block playing LG
Sickening