A New Politics Thread

Started by Diomedes, July 08, 2022, 06:57:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

SD

Would that classify him as a vampire or a werewolf

General_Failure

Vampires go for the throat. Werewolves, like dogs, greet each other via crotch.

The man. The myth. The legend.

SD

Eagaholic

Geowhizzer

Attention whore Matt Gaetz has all he wants right now.

SD

McCarthy no speaker for you! 🤣

They're all confronting Gaetz. What a shtein show 🤣 I hope they start fist fighting

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Hurts_Defense_Superbowl on January 06, 2023, 11:06:12 PM
McCarthy no speaker for you! 🤣

They're all confronting Gaetz. What a shtein show 🤣 I hope they start fist fighting

Looks like it came close.  Someone had to pull the Rogers from Alabama away with a hand over his mouth.

MDS

the pathetic look on mccarthys face when he couldnt reason with shteinposting rapist matt gaetz...chefs kiss
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Will someone make a mock-up of this historic cartoon?

PhillyPhreak54

This is awesome. They're all fighting each other.

Large Marge had Cheeto Dick on the phone and she was trying to get another rep to talk to him and they got into it and he gave Marge the hand.

MDS

mccarthy will go 1/15 (.067)...slightly better than scott kingery's 2021 avg of .053
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

Quote from: Diomedes on January 03, 2023, 05:06:48 PM
despite a third failure

my money is on they cave and he's speaker

I was right, but wrong:  they all caved and he's the speaker.  I look forward to two years of NextDoor level drama from the Republican majority.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

its going to be two years of hunter biden impeachment hearings
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Brazil has their own J6 going on right now.

People have stormed their version of the capitol