A New Politics Thread

Started by Diomedes, July 08, 2022, 06:57:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/07/13/abortion-girl-rape-victim-arrest-ohio/

Ok, so they gott the rapist who impregnated the 10 year old who had to be brought across state lines from Ohio to get an abortion in Indiana.  She was three days past the cut off.  No exception for rape or incest.   Lovely place, Ohio. /s

Moving right along, this begs a question: If the fetus was a baby, can't the rapist sue the 10 year old for wrongful death of his child?  I mean, after he's put in prison for life.  Or concurrently, I suppose. 

Anyway...if you wanna call every fetus a life and every abortion a murder, then this could get very tricky in some really strange ways.

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

In theory, yes. In practice, I'd hope you would have a hard time finding a lawyer willing to take up a case like that.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: General_Failure on July 14, 2022, 08:36:25 AM
In theory, yes. In practice, I'd hope you would have a hard time finding a lawyer willing to take up a case like that.

Diomedes

About that....

wasn't he disbarred?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

AOC was verbally assaulted while a useless Capitol Police pig stood by and watched it happen. 

Remind me again why we support the blue?

phattymatty

Quote from: TAFKASD on July 13, 2022, 10:30:33 AM
Charges: Man lit his camper on fire, defaced own garage to appear targeted due to Trump flag

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/minnesota/news/denis-molla-brooklyn-center-arson-charges/#app

they want to be oppressed so badly.

SD

Quote from: Rome on July 14, 2022, 11:51:01 AM
AOC was verbally assaulted while a useless Capitol Police pig stood by and watched it happen. 

Remind me again why we support the blue?

He was on public property telling her she has a fat ass. There's zero crime there...she handled it fine.

MDS

and for the record, she does
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

PhillyPhreak54

As the official board lover of the Latin ladies

I concur

phattymatty

Diomedes

Just dragged the man around lol

PhillyPhreak54

Have her boobs always been that big?

MDS

i cant stress this enough - her box is more diseased than the schuylkill

fetterman is just making a mockery of mehmet. hes much better on social than in person but even so during the debate it should be fun
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Dems should be running this ad 24/7 on every network

https://twitter.com/AdamParkhomenko/status/1547801449114923008 20&t=nxd42WXy2gNkx3ZA8SrBZQ