Pointing/Laughing Forever & Ever @ Racists

Started by Rome, January 31, 2016, 03:44:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

It's actually surprising how well they did. They wouldn't have been last place without having by far the most decrepit locker room, in a stadium that the owner is letting crumble.

SD

QB Eagles

Well, it's an upgrade, since it would be impossible for any change in ownership not to be.

But relative to what it could have been, it ain't THAT much of an upgrade.

Don Ho

Josh working his way down the Eastern Seaboard.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Diomedes

Declined to pick up Chase Young's fifth year option.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

PhillyPhreak54

Diomedes

Christ this place is dead.

Snyder gets run out the league and crickets at :CF

On the one hand, good riddance.  On the other...ruh-roh...now maybe the team will be competetive?

But Josh Harris bought it, so maybe not so much?

Snyder was fined $60M on his way out, with the league hoping that news of his departure will overshadow their atrocious complicity in this whole fiasco.

I'm rooting hard for Jon Gruden to burn the house down.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah I hope Gruden gets his pound of flesh from the league. Expose it all.

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

Fabulous. Another name change. I always wonder how Art and The Dead Tree Crew have handled these challenging times.

QB Eagles

Would be funny if they immediately squandered all the goodwill of not being Snyder by going back to taterskins.