The "what the farg is wrong with this world" thread

Started by PhillyGirl, March 07, 2010, 12:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Diomedes on September 30, 2022, 08:01:26 PM
Dystopian America > Dystopian Burkina Faso

The entire world is dystopian right now.  I'm waiting for Snake Plissken to show up.

PhillyPhreak54

SD

PhillyPhreak54

I am not going to watch that video from Memphis with the cops killing that guy but I've read that it's awful.

What a farged up country

MDS

think about how many times that happened over the last 200+ years just now we have body cams to see it

the problem is and has always been police and police culture. it is so rancid that 5 black doods happily and eagerly killed a black kid for no reason whatsoever. thats what being ingratiated in that world does to people. absolutely vile from top to bottom
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Yep.

It's equally rancid to see the predictable people (fox/tucker) working up some sort of defense for that or doing the both sides argument for this AND the unbelievable Pelosi attack.

There ain't no both sides, or defense of anything other than saying that was a cold blooded murder by a gang of scumbag cops.

Diomedes

Quote from: MDS on January 27, 2023, 10:04:10 PMthats what being ingratiated in that world does to people.

read more and you'll write better

When someone becomes a cop, they forsake their race of origin for a new one:  cop.  You might look African American, but that badge made you blue. 
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

Quote from: Diomedes on January 28, 2023, 07:09:32 AM
Quote from: MDS on January 27, 2023, 10:04:10 PMthats what being ingratiated in that world does to people.

read more and you'll write better

it fits dont @ me ditch digger
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

one of the more pure texas stories in recent memory from the demented white kid joking about mass shootings to the adults ganging up on the teenage black girl

https://t.co/Z1DsojcsSB

PhillyPhreak54

This thread is sickening. It's tiring reading and hearing about big companies, particularly those involved in insurance (medical especially) outright farging people.

Romey and Geo you guys should read this.

https://twitter.com/bri_sacks/status/1635355679400808448 46&t=Uib2YOn6CJgx-z2RaE9o7Q

Geowhizzer

Diomedes

I live and die by my insurance coverage.  General Contracting is another word for becoming an insurance expert, and the bottom line is you want more insurance than anyone else when the shtein hits the fan.  I might be over-insured but I write it off and I sleep.  farging bastiches.

Geowhizzer

What's next... guillotine?  Drawing and quartering?  Impalement?

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1639689800146993153

QuoteFour other states — Mississippi, Utah, Oklahoma and South Carolina — have legalized firing squads, spurred on by the drug shortage. South Carolina's law allowing them has been paused amid a court battle over its constitutionality.

PhillyPhreak54

This story is wild. Sad and entirely predictable in todays climate.

Guy drives through a BLM protest. Runs people over and then shoots someone in the protest bc he had a gun. Governor Hot Wheels plans to pardon him despite him just getting convicted.

https://twitter.com/scotthech/status/1644875534076379139 46&t=Uib2YOn6CJgx-z2RaE9o7Q