Started by ice grillin you, January 17, 2009, 12:36:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

because we need one and because at my house right now its 2 degrees
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

Suck it up, you pansy. That said, Blaccuweather says it only got down to 9 today here. Shooting up to 20 tomorrow.

The man. The myth. The legend.

phillymic2000

it was -26 here this morning.It is now -9, but tomorrow it will be 24! Heat Wave!!

ice grillin you

well my thermometer reads 2 right now...btw how the eff did you know i lived in hanover you freak
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

It was 53 here yesterday.

Brrrrrrr...

Diomedes

I keep a spreadsheet of data on every poster...and provide information back to anyone who asks...for a fee of course
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PoopyfaceMcGee

mussa

I'm riding 4 wheeler today and you all can suck it. It's 11.
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

phillymic2000

We have a heat wave out here, fargin 16 degrees has never felt better!

BigEd76

it was three times warmer in f'ing Alaska than here yesterday

check out Fairbanks AK over the next three days:

Today = 43
Tomorrow = 22
Monday = -11

54 degree drop in two days....wtf

the rest of their week:  0 / -3 / -5 / 5 / 1 / -2 .......and those are the highs

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

mussa

Yea its cold...i just spent 3 hrs outside in it...thankfully we had a raging fire going
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Geowhizzer

Yeah, I even had to throw on a jacket when I went out this morning.  Back to t-shirt now.

hbionic

Thank god you all get to enjoy all for farging seasons though. Seems like freezing your ass off and shoveling the farging driveway is well worth it to see some dried up, dead leaves.

It was 85 degrees here yesterday. Bitches.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

phillymic2000

Quote from: hbionic on January 17, 2009, 03:37:51 PM
Thank god you all get to enjoy all for farging seasons though. Seems like freezing your ass off and shoveling the farging driveway is well worth it to see some dried up, dead leaves.

It was 85 degrees here yesterday. Bitches.

Please man, don't get my posting negative temps as me bitchin about the weather. the snow does get old at times. I appriciate the spring seeing everything green up and planting my garden. The summer is great hanging outside late with the kids. The fall fires and smores as it gets chilly, although raking/blowing the leaves gets old with over 40 fargin trees. The full cycle of nature is awesome, yeah we have to put up with the cold and snow, but there ain't a bit of smog, and the nights are clear so you can see everything, fargin awesome!