Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

it must suck to be perfect
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

Says the guy who wants Riley Cooper tarred and feathered for saying stillupfront a couple times.

ice grillin you

I don't want anything bad to happen to him....I just want him off my team and it has as much to do with the fact that he farging sucks as it does with him being a racist

hbionic

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 21, 2015, 04:32:02 PM
I don't want anything bad to happen to him....I just want him off my team and it has as much to do with the fact that he farging sucks as it does with him being a racist

Oooh, you said, "My". That's like saying, "We". I'm gonna tell on you.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

ice grillin you

Quote from: hbionic on March 21, 2015, 04:48:03 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on March 21, 2015, 04:32:02 PM

Oooh, you said, "My". That's like saying, "We". I'm gonna tell on you.

lol

the team I root for...not the team you all play for

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Eagaholic

All in the family.
QuoteCharlotte Jones Anderson understands the public outrage over the signing of Greg Hardy. The Cowboys executive vice president knows the issues that come with adding a player who was convicted of domestic violence before the judge's decision was vacated when the accuser failed to show for a jury trial, David Moore of the Dallas Morning News reports.

But she also sees the opportunity to draw attention to an issue that goes beyond the initial condemnation many express. She talks about education, impact and change.

Anderson is more than just the chief brand officer for the Cowboys. She is a member of the NFL conduct committee. She sat down in her Valley Ranch office Saturday to discuss Hardy's signing.

"A lot of people say this is awful, but they don't know what to do,'' Anderson said. "That's why this is such an incredible opportunity. That's why I'm not afraid of this move.

"I'm a mom. I've got a daughter, I've got two sons. This is a serious issue for me, personally. I want my kids to know that domestic violence is not acceptable. But I also want them to know that if they make a mistake, no matter what the issue is, I'm not just going to throw them out. I've got to help them come back and make a better choice.

"This is an opportunity to really make a significant impact. This is very powerful and it's very important, and important for me personally."

Good lord look at that rhetoric. as a mother, I'd just like daughters everywhere to know the powerful opportunity that awaits you in welcoming back a physically abusive nutjob so you can educate them and make a difference. So that's why we signed Greg Hardy. Signed, the Cowboys Brand Exec VP and NFL Conduct Committee

Damn, the turd doesn't fall far from the icehole.

Rome

"I've got a daughter..."

Yeah, I'll bet you do.  Here's hoping she and Hardy hit it off.

Eagaholic

Maybe she feels that way because it wasn't hard for her to forgive deep pockets daddy for farging whores in his office. Bet the internet pictures made Jerry's wife feel good.

It is galling to me that she tries to bamboozle people by conflating domestic violence forgiveness and justification for hiring a talented player. 

PhillyPhreak54

Eagaholic

Roger wants her. But there's no way she'd put her dick in his vagina.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

BigEd76

NFL suspended Hardy 10 games. Nice try, Dallas

ice grillin you

Probably a good thing for them....they get a dominant healthly fresh player for the stretch run...it will be like a huge trade deadline deal for them

misses both eagle games tho which isn't a bad thing

PhillyPhreak54

Or he's rusty because he will have missed the last 25 NFL games by the time he's allowed to play...gotta get in football shape.

Quotetypical...and some of you still believe there isn't a conspiracy against this franchise

lol yeah total league conspiracy....delusional Cowboy fans!