farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

My old lady drags me to the Walmart, damn straight theres gonna be a beat down involved.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

BigEd76

Sitting here at work with a big shtein-eating grin because Dallas got farged by a hated rival.  Now they have to outbid for Spiller or trade for AP

SD

Quote from: BigEd76 on March 12, 2015, 12:37:14 PM
Sitting here at work with a big shtein-eating grin because Dallas got farged by a hated rival.  Now they have to outbid for Spiller or trade for AP

No way they can afford AP if they can't afford Murray. Spiller would be a good back for them if he can stay healthy.

SD

Adam Schefter@AdamSchefter  ยท  9m 9 minutes ago

Cowboys have agreed to a two-year deal with Darren McFadden, per multiple reports.

PhillyPhreak54

Apparently Dallas is negotiating with Greg Hardy

Of course they would sign him.

MDS

p.s. the eagles signed the dog beater
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah and he served his time and was remorseful.

This guy didnt even get punished despite being found guilty and he whipped his old lady's ass...not a dog.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I can't tell if you're serious or full of shtein.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on March 16, 2015, 05:33:05 PM
I can't tell if you're serious or full of shtein.

Can't he be both?

QB Eagles

Much like the Eagles used the Oklahoma connection to land DeMarco Murray, the Cowboys are signing Hardy to set the stage for his domestic abuse pal Adrian Peterson.

PhillyPhreak54

Looks like Greg Hardy is about to sign

The Cowboys fans are losing their minds. One guy told me today that this was their Reggie White moment and another said they were getting another Charles Haley.

I hope Rog suspends him six games and he doesn't amount to shtein.

QB Eagles

He's a good DE. We can hope the year off hurt him, but he is gonna get his sacks.