farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seabiscuit36

I think he should Andre Waters himself
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PhillyPhreak54

Quote"It's so interesting in how he's explaining to me he's found out he can put the emphasis with the little finger on the [ring] finger and do what the little finger does. He said I just had to get it through in my mind and let me see how much I can throw it. He's trying to work with this ...

"This is a decision that Wade and Tony will have to make regarding the pain. As it would pertain to the long term risk, then I'll be a good observer of that decision."

Jerry has literally been hands-on with the decision making on this one, catching passes from Romo in the Cowboys' indoor facility yesterday morning. Romo wanted the owner to feel firsthand how much velocity he could put on the ball.

We're tracking a rumor that Jerry got into the role so much that he borrowed a pair of T.O.'s tights

Uh, yeah. Too bad one didn't slip through his hands and break his plastic face

PoopyfaceMcGee

Rams just went up by a TD.

rjs246

And picked off a pass at the Dallas 17... nice. Now if the Niners can just figure out how to play...
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Phanatic

24 -7 Dallas going for it... penalty... false start.... misses field goal...

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA (gasp) HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAA!
This post is brought to you by Alcohol!

Geowhizzer

And the Rams score another.  31-7.  :-D

Phanatic

Cowboys suck!
Cowboys suck!
Cowboys suck!
Cowboys suck!
Cowboys suck!
Cowboys suck!
This post is brought to you by Alcohol!

ice grillin you

dallas is a mess and steven jackson is absolutely killin it for my fantasy team today
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

4and26

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 19, 2008, 03:10:10 PM
dallas is a mess and steven jackson is absolutely killin it for my fantasy team today

Farg Dallas and yes it's about time Mr. Jackson has done something for my fantasy team (35 pts so far)

MDS

the media was ready to proclaim dallas the superbowl champs 2 weeks ago and now theyre losing to the rams?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

4and26

Quote from: MDS on October 19, 2008, 03:59:01 PM
the media was ready to proclaim dallas the superbowl champs 2 weeks ago and now theyre losing to the rams?

LOST to the Rams    :-D

Rome

Munson

Woulda been nice if San Fran was able to pull it out today. Oh well, go Browns!
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

paco

They played the Rams, dude
I'm not from Philly but some say I'm blunt.