farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

E-GIRLS SUCK

Quote from: ThirdStreetMafia on August 02, 2007, 03:58:29 PM
it will be a hell of a lot faster than your good ole southern boy... hey atleast you guys have an upgrade this year. Your coach wont need a fargin bra. Yeah andy might be big, but no man-boobs like tuna

Is that the best you got? Parcells 2 super bowls out weighs fat boys eternal struggle to make you
in to something you will NEVER be A winner
The Eagles SUCK

rjs246

You do realize that Parcells isn't your coach any more and that his playoff record as your coach was 1-2 with zero superbowl wins, right?
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ThirdStreetMafia

Quote from: E-GIRLS SUCK on August 02, 2007, 04:02:27 PM
Quote from: ThirdStreetMafia on August 02, 2007, 03:58:29 PM
it will be a hell of a lot faster than your good ole southern boy... hey atleast you guys have an upgrade this year. Your coach wont need a fargin bra. Yeah andy might be big, but no man-boobs like tuna

Is that the best you got? Parcells 2 super bowls out weighs fat boys eternal struggle to make you
in to something you will NEVER be A winner

Dude stop living in the past you old ass... NO PLAYOFF WINS IN 10 YEARS!! 10!

E-GIRLS SUCK

Comeback when you have a real argument for me...since I don't care about
winning playoff games, just winning championships
The Eagles SUCK

ThirdStreetMafia

Quote from: E-GIRLS SUCK on August 02, 2007, 04:16:02 PM
Comeback when you have a real argument for me...since I don't care about
winning playoff games, just winning championships

i say again... NO PLAYOFF WINS IN THE LAST 10 YEARS! I dont give a flying shtien about the aikman era, and honestly you dont either because it was 10 fargin years ago. you cant honestly tell me that everytime they loose a playoff game you say to yourself.."who cares, we still won some superbowl's back in the 90's"

E-GIRLS SUCK

And I say again I don't care about winning a playoff game I only want to
win super bowl championships, the rest means nothing to me...because
regardless of anything you hear other. A loser is a loser unless you win
a super bowl title
The Eagles SUCK

rjs246

Of course you don't care about winning playoff games. You haven't won one in a while. To boot, you are still talking about championships that happened over a decade ago because you don't have anything else to brag about. Same shtein, different douche.

Let them eat bootstraps.

ThirdStreetMafia

why the hell do you guys even come onto this board... go milk a cow

E-GIRLS SUCK

Quote from: rjs246 on August 02, 2007, 04:25:47 PM
Of course you don't care about winning playoff games. You haven't won one in a while. To boot, you are still talking about championships that happened over a decade ago because you don't have anything else to brag about. Same shtein, different douche.

At least they happened and at least they count, when was the last time you had the chance to
say anything like that? at last glimpse you've gone 47 years 17020 days 16 hours 13 minutes
and 11 seconds with out winning a championship..which means the last time you clowns even
knew what a real title was, was before you were even a itch in your daddies pants
The Eagles SUCK

rjs246

Do you guys read from a manual of zesty, ineffective trash talk or is it somehow genetically inserted into your dna?

Let them eat bootstraps.

E-GIRLS SUCK

That trash is the truth and speaking of the truth here is more info you
losers might want to read about your loser franchise

* Home Overall stats through 2006 season  Regular Season: 471-516-25
    * Home: 269-230-13
    * Away: 202-286-12
    * Postseason Record: 17-17
    * Super Bowl Record: 0-2
    * First Regular-Season Game: A 56-0 loss to the New York Giants, 10/15/33.
    * First Winning Season: In 1943 the Eagles and Pittsburgh Steelers merged and posted a 5-4-1 record. The one-season merger was made necessary by manpower shortages caused by World War II.
    * First Playoff Appearance: A 21-0 victory over the Pittsburgh Steelers in the 1947 NFL divisional playoff, 12/21/47.
    * First Super Bowl Appearance: A 27-10 loss to the Oakland Raiders in Super Bowl XV, 1/25/81.

* Streaks Most Consecutive Home Games Without Victory (12)

The Eagles have been more or less an average franchise in their history.
The Eagles SUCK

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

rjs246

You are still talking about ancient history. Let's talk about the last ten years. Got some numbers that might mean something today? Or are you just living in the past like every other fan of a has-been team that can't let go?

Let them eat bootstraps.

E-GIRLS SUCK

I am talking about history that is relevant to the out come of future events it's only
irrelevant to people like you..because it's easier to ignore the truth rather than face
it like a man. 
The Eagles SUCK

rjs246

I handle the truth just fine. I'm a Philadelphia sports fan. I am more than used to disappointment. What I can't handle is a bunch of fans of second best, or third best, or tenth best teams talking trash about how their team used to be good. You know what? The Eagles won three NFL championships back in the day. Yippee skippy! What does that have to do with anything? Not a farging thing. Your team sucks, has an awful coach with a bunch of whiny bitch offensive players who will not win shtein this year. Yet you're here trying to talk shtein about how they won a championship when you were in diapers. Laughable.

Let them eat bootstraps.