farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: Zanshin on July 10, 2007, 08:21:49 AM
Witten's mom caught stealing cash:

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/spt/football/cowboys/stories/070607dnspocowbrief.21c4f25.html

Quote from: SD_Eagle on July 06, 2007, 05:53:58 PM
link

Jason Witten's mom arrested for stealing $5000 from someone's bank account.

Quote from: TexasCowboy on July 10, 2007, 10:25:18 AM
So what?
This is the farg Dallas thread, similar to the Point and Laugh at the taterskins thread, meaning anything your redneck team or family does will be ridiculed.

rjs246

So your team's star Tight End has a thieving bitch of a mom. You see, criminals breed criminals and then those criminals inevitably play for the Cowboys. Witten is probably raping babies as we speak.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

E-GIRLS SUCK

Once again so what? you a-holes really need to get a life and quit whining about
what a players parent does
The Eagles SUCK

rjs246

You root for a baby-raper.

Let them eat bootstraps.

Rome

Quote from: TexasCowboy on July 10, 2007, 01:07:10 PM
Once again so what? you a-holes really need to get a life and quit whining about

How about we lament your mother not giving you the prenatal wire hangar treatment?  Is that okay, cowfarger?

PhillyPhreak54

Go farging kill yourself.

rjs246

He can't hear you, he's too busy touching itty bitty titty.

Let them eat bootstraps.

Feva

You need to get your punk ass off this board complaining about what the farg we do around here.

Eat a fleshpop and die.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I love you guys... except the Cowboys fan, obviously.

shorebird

Who's whining? I think it's funny, and fitting at the same time. She has an NFL player for a son and still feels the need to steal. I'd watch her in the house if I were Witten. Don't leave any money or jewelry laying around. Make sure you count the silverwear after dinner.

Clepto bitch.

shorebird

Not to mention that the article came from the Dallas Morning News. Maybe you should contact the hack who wrote the story.

Eagaholic

With Jason Witten, I think people are rushing to judgement - never even stopping to consider the possibility that maybe he  walked in on his mom tossing Michael Irvin's salad through a full and leaking diaper, and decided to cut her off. Maybe that's why she stole and he was in no way at fault.

Diomedes

Witten and Brees might have someting to chat about.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MadMarchHare

Quote from: SunMo on July 10, 2007, 03:50:41 PM

Love the Bud Dwyer smilie.
Anyone but Reid.