farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TRUCK RATHMAN

hmmmmm........

http://www.49erswebzone.com/content/news/view.php?id=8661

QuoteTurner wanted 49ers structure with Cowboys

Norv Turner apparently wanted to take a piece of San Francisco with him to Dallas.

Sources close to Turner said Thursday that the 49ers' offensive coordinator likes how things are going with the 49ers so much that he presented Cowboys owner Jerry Jones with a structure of operations similar to what Mike Nolan has with the 49ers.

Turner issued a statement through the 49ers' public-relations department:

"I have a great situation with the 49ers and I'm excited about continuing the progress we made on offense from last season. John York and Mike Nolan were instrumental in lending their support to me through the interview process in Dallas. That reassures to me how well our structure and leadership is here in San Francisco."

Nolan is the central figure in the 49ers' organization, as he owns final say on all matters pertaining to player personnel and the coaching staff. Turner wanted far more control than he had in his previous two head-coaching jobs with the taterskins and Raiders.

Jones announced on Thursday he had hired Wade Phillips, formerly the Chargers' defensive coordinator, to replace Bill Parcells as Cowboys head coach.

"Norv went in and told Jerry how he wanted it to be," a source close to Turner said. "Wade probably went in and was told how it was going to be."

The 49ers followed through with a pay raise and extension for Turner (he originally signed a three-year contract, and he had another year added to the pact). Nolan spoke about a "proactive" approach to retaining Turner when his name first surfaced in connection with the Cowboys job two weeks ago. Perhaps that assurance and support from the 49ers enabled Turner to seek more power and control from the Cowboys.

In addition to personnel, Turner also reportedly balked at Jones' suggestion that offensive coordinator Jason Garrett have autonomy in calling plays. Turner was the Cowboys' offensive coordinator during two Super Bowl seasons, and his forte as a coach is his play-calling.

Diomedes

San Francisco def. has a good thing going.  I like Nolan and I've always liked Turner.  They have some good young talent on that team.  Yay for Truck.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PoopyfaceMcGee

The ownership and coaching staffs of the other teams in the NFC East really would bode well for the Eagles if Lurie / Banner / Reid could actually learn from their mistakes.

BlueHeart

Quote from: Father Demon on February 08, 2007, 09:47:27 PM
Quote from: BlueHeart on January 31, 2007, 09:06:43 PM
I didn't see this anywhere posted, so, I apologize if it's already been posted, but, it's f'n hysterical and needs to be shared.  :-D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEWVEU9hx18

Once the song kicked in I was literally doubled over laughing. This guy's a genius.

Then again, I am easily amused...  :=)

This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Cass County Music, Red Cloud Music

Oh, that blows.
Maybe the voices aren't real, but, they've got some pretty good ideas...

ice grillin you

wade phillips made a thick HOTT daughter....

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Drunkmasterflex

Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Feva

Maybe she could slob the knob.

She's twisting her body all sorts of ways to hide the fact that she's got the chubs.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Drunkmasterflex

Quote from: EagleFeva on February 10, 2007, 04:30:42 PM
Maybe she could slob the knob.

She's twisting her body all sorts of ways to hide the fact that she's got the chubs.

Could be but I like a girl with a little bit of teh thickness.
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Feva

Me too... in the right places.  She looks like she's a little too wide all around though.

Diomedes

well, her face is done up like a china doll so I can't get a read on if she's actually pretty or not...and is that a wig??..but there ain't nothing wrong with her body. 

if she's taller than me tho, no way
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

rjs246

Tall chicks = teh hot.

For real.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: EagleFeva on February 10, 2007, 04:26:06 PM
pass.

Am I to understand that a brutha has no interest in a white girl with a little thickness to her?  Feva, your blackness is officially under review. 

Diomedes

Quote from: rjs246 on February 10, 2007, 06:46:59 PM
Tall chicks = teh hot.

For real.

So long as she's less than 6'2", sure.

rjs246

Quote from: Diomedes on February 10, 2007, 06:59:28 PM
Quote from: rjs246 on February 10, 2007, 06:46:59 PM
Tall chicks = teh hot.

For real.

So long as she's less than 6'2", sure.

I don't put a max on it. Tall girls are hot and no two ways about it.

Well, tall BIG girls are scary, but tall on its own is farging outstanding.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.