farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Father Demon

Quote from: Beermonkey on January 07, 2007, 06:14:22 PM
My 9-year old was on clubpenguin.com & people were making fun of Tony Romo. To see why this is funny, check the site out>>Club Penguin

HA!  My 9-year-old is a Club Penguin-a-holic too.....

Freakin geek..  always on the computer talking to strangers....    :paranoid
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

Beermonkey

Quote from: Father Demon on January 07, 2007, 08:51:19 PM
Quote from: Beermonkey on January 07, 2007, 06:14:22 PM
My 9-year old was on clubpenguin.com & people were making fun of Tony Romo. To see why this is funny, check the site out>>Club Penguin

HA!  My 9-year-old is a Club Penguin-a-holic too.....

Freakin geek..  always on the computer talking to strangers....    :paranoid

What did you say?

BigEd76

TexasEagle

Quote from: BigEd76 on January 07, 2007, 09:38:00 PM
Did she turn 18 yet?  :paranoid

Does it matter? She'll be in a dozen pron videos by the end of the month.

Beermonkey

Quote from: BigEd76 on January 07, 2007, 09:38:00 PM
Did she turn 18 yet?  :paranoid

The fact that you even know that's an issue proves you are not so lily-white. :D

Google search her, I'm pretty sure she's legal now.  :D

Drunkmasterflex

Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Sgt PSN

Apparently her name is Christina Model. 

BigEd76

Sgt PSN

That is one delicious looking set of chesticles. 

PhillyPhreak54

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

PhillyGirl

Those are the LONGEST boobs I've ever seen.  :-D
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

rjs246

Is that a retainer I see?
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

QuoteI walked up to him, put my hand on his shoulder and said "Hey Buddy. I know how you're feeling. This is probably the low point in your life. You look around and you're surrounded by a room full of people you've disappointed today. It's tough to look any one of us in the eye and say "Thanks for practicing all year long and preparing, but it doesn't matter because I couldn't hold onto a football." As an athlete there is nothing worse than letting your team down. It's hard, I know. It's really hard. But on the plus side I saved a lot of money on my car insurance by switching to Geiko. Also -- Did you get my letter? Because I think I forgot to STAMP IT!"

He moved his foot as I went to stomp on it, but I think I got him pretty good otherwise.

PoopyfaceMcGee