farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyGirl

Sal Pal being asked how the Philly fans will react now this happened.  ::)
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

mussa

Philly fans, how will every teams fans respond? I havn't met one Dallas fan that likes him.
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: FFatPatt on September 27, 2006, 12:05:56 PM
Quote from: phattymatty on September 27, 2006, 12:01:34 PM
this thread is not even close to as funny as it hould be.

It's not funny, because (non-)updates keep getting posted.  We need more people making fun of the media coverage and of T.O. and wishing him dead and less people following every media pundit's opinion or "breaking" news.

Yeah, thats it. Posting updates is keeping down the humor level. I mean, the board just stops working when updates are posted and doesn't allow any other posts. Please. All my fault. Carry on.

I'm all for dancing on his grave but giving updates is not preventing us from doing that.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: mussa on September 27, 2006, 12:13:57 PM
I havn't met one Dallas fan that likes him.

The fans you've met are in the minority.

mussa

Oh your right, Oh Holy God of Know it All
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

PhillyPhreak54

Most Dallas fans do like him, mussa. Its amazinghow they have turned from hating to loving.

My best friend is a Dallas fan and he loves him. Heck, just go check out the Dallas MBs...slurpfest galore.

Anyways, I wonder if TO watched the Phils game last night. Certainly a cause to eat massive amounts of pills.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I'm serious.  The fans down in "Big D" are buying into him just as much as we did.  We're all suckers for this shtein, and it hasn't even stopped.  Look how stoutly Phreak is defending himself against my criticisms that he's getting too many updates.  Look at the IGY/PG scrap on the Dead in 2006 thread.

T.O. is continuing to be more of a factor than he deserves to be, and most Dallas fans love it still... for now.

I can only hope that he's subjected to rectal pear torture beyond the point of hyperbaric repair.

sammyeaglesfan

If I see that Dallas Police department news conference one more time I may committ suicide.
Eagles fan 4 life

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: sammyeaglesfan on September 27, 2006, 12:23:28 PM
If I see that Dallas Police department news conference one more time I may committ suicide.

Try turning off the TV, genius.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: FFatPatt on September 27, 2006, 12:20:46 PM
I'm serious.  The fans down in "Big D" are buying into him just as much as we did.  We're all suckers for this shtein, and it hasn't even stopped.  Look how stoutly Phreak is defending himself against my criticisms that he's getting too many updates.  Look at the IGY/PG scrap on the Dead in 2006 thread.

T.O. is continuing to be more of a factor than he deserves to be, and most Dallas fans love it still... for now.

I can only hope that he's subjected to rectal pear torture beyond the point of hyperbaric repair.

I'mjust updating the situation. Well, I was before it became overly ridiculous. It was interesting and it was/is news. If it was any other NFL star I'd still be updating things because anytime a guy tries to off himself its news. And obviously, whether we like it or not, he's forever connected to this city. Even moreso because he's in Dallas now.

I don't understand why you have a beef with me posting updates. If that's being overly defensive, I just don't see it. I was just posting what I was hearing and reading.

MDS

I'm still pissed off that this little assbag isn't dead. Damnit.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Deion says to pray for him, MDS. Pray! Now!

MDS

If I ever do pray again, it'll be for a slow and painful death for this clown. God damnit why the hell didn't he pull the farging trigger!!
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Father Demon

Quote from: FFatPatt on September 27, 2006, 12:20:46 PM

You lie.  One post from IGY isn't scrapping.
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

Yeti

Nobody should be suprised. 

He woke up and realized he was a Dallas Cowboy.
"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic