farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wingspan

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

SD_Eagle5

Somewhere in Philly/South Jersey DMac and Garthia are smiling.

PhillyPhreak54

Apparently Dallas PD has called an 1100 PC...

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Phanatic

This guy is incredible. Be ready for the deep dark interviews and feel good stories after he recovers.
This post is brought to you by Alcohol!

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Some Jints fans on BBI wishing he dies...

Skins fans said he was scurred of Sean Taylor

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 27, 2006, 10:55:27 AM
Some Jints fans on BBI wishing he dies...

Skins fans said he was scurred of Sean Taylor
:-D 
Im amazed that PFT has not updated today
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PhillyPhreak54

Jean Jacques Taylor reportedly said that he spoke to "owens' camp" and that the story s that he took the pain pills with supplements and that caused the problem.

Spin, spin, spin

PhillyPhreak54

Even if this stuff is not true the fact that is has blown up so much will cause a larger than normal media circus. Every player from the best to practice sqaudders will be bombarded with Q's.

The PC is going on now...

ESPNews will broadcast

SD_Eagle5

Hugh is on Cold Pizza right now

PoopyfaceMcGee

I can't wait for every scintillating update.

Zanshin

Good thing his days of being a distraction were over when he joined Dallas.  I mean, he's been very low-key since arriving there.  I don't think I've heard his name mentioned in months, really.

PhillyPhreak54

Ed Werder on ESPNews;

Kim Etheridge, the publicist who called 911, is now saying that everything is being blown out of proportion and that he was too groggy to know what he was doing or saying and that it is all false. Werder says it is spin.

Police talking now...will update

PhillyGirl

Quote from: Zanshin on September 27, 2006, 11:02:33 AM
Good thing his days of being a distraction were over when he joined Dallas.  I mean, he's been very low-key since arriving there.  I don't think I've heard his name mentioned in months, really.

:-D
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen